THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Originally Posted by KickZisFresH

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

broke down and picked up a pair of vets of eastbay for 87 after tax+shipping

What sizes are left?
Son....are you seriously gonna ask that instead of just checking the eastbay site?

roll.gif

Valid point. Didn't think it would be such a big deal.I'm working and just figured it would be easier to reply and refresh to see an answer. Instead of opening a whole new page and going through the whole process and risk getting caught by my manager

Valid point. Didn't think it would be such a big deal.I'm working and just figured it would be easier to reply and refresh to see an answer. Instead of opening a whole new page and going through the whole process and risk getting caught by my manager

i too broke down and copped the vets. used my boys gold memebership. came to 80 shipped. can't beat 50% off retail.

i too broke down and copped the vets. used my boys gold memebership. came to 80 shipped. can't beat 50% off retail.

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

I need to get on that gold membership.  Can I sign up and then use it immediately after?  And does that 20% code they give you work on ANYTHING?

I need to get on that gold membership.  Can I sign up and then use it immediately after?  And does that 20% code they give you work on ANYTHING?

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by henz0

" Don't wear LeBrons to the club, them %**++ ugly " (c) Dom Kennedy

laugh.gif
you cant be serious, Lebrons are the Hottest kicks out right now
Definitely one of the hottest. I wouldn't wear em to the club though 
laugh.gif

Yeah me to I actually bought 2 for $169.96 for $80 each I dont see it getting cheaper.  Might have to go for the Yanks CW next.

Yeah me to I actually bought 2 for $169.96 for $80 each I dont see it getting cheaper.  Might have to go for the Yanks CW next.

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by henz0

" Don't wear LeBrons to the club, them %**++ ugly " (c) Dom Kennedy

laugh.gif
you cant be serious, Lebrons are the Hottest kicks out right now
Definitely one of the hottest. I wouldn't wear em to the club though 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

im not sure of all the details, but the code does work on anything. the major benefit is the free shipping every time you place an order.

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

im not sure of all the details, but the code does work on anything. the major benefit is the free shipping every time you place an order.

i did the same.  Im not mad at the price at all

i did the same.  Im not mad at the price at all

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

If they had my size 10 I would have got the Gold Membership and cop those and the Veteran Day's.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

If they had my size 10 I would have got the Gold Membership and cop those and the Veteran Day's.

Back
Top Bottom