THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by henz0

" Don't wear LeBrons to the club, them %**++ ugly " (c) Dom Kennedy

laugh.gif
you cant be serious, Lebrons are the Hottest kicks out right now
To each his own man, damn - can a person just like/dislike something nowadays without having someone else hypebeasting/agreeing with them?

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by henz0

" Don't wear LeBrons to the club, them %**++ ugly " (c) Dom Kennedy

laugh.gif
you cant be serious, Lebrons are the Hottest kicks out right now
To each his own man, damn - can a person just like/dislike something nowadays without having someone else hypebeasting/agreeing with them?

I can just sit back and read the comments, this thread is hilarious. August 12th for the Solars, nice.

I can just sit back and read the comments, this thread is hilarious. August 12th for the Solars, nice.

Got my vets for cheap but the problem I got with it is that the laces have different lengths. The other one's shorter and the one's longer... SMFH... I realized it when I changed the white laces with the red laces that came with my xmas brons... Tried to ask the store that I bought the shoes from but they wont let me exchange the laces... Oh well....
happy.gif

Got my vets for cheap but the problem I got with it is that the laces have different lengths. The other one's shorter and the one's longer... SMFH... I realized it when I changed the white laces with the red laces that came with my xmas brons... Tried to ask the store that I bought the shoes from but they wont let me exchange the laces... Oh well....
happy.gif

I broke so many necks with the sprites I should have brought some pain killers with me tonight. Coulda been the matching Nike still doing it tee tho. Bought one in a different color for my girl. Took it back to the 90s . Honestly love the Lebron 8 line. I haven't been This excited about any shoes since I was younger and had AJ 10s in like 5 diff colors. Well then the OG patents but that's a diff story.
hope you all had a safe 4th

I broke so many necks with the sprites I should have brought some pain killers with me tonight. Coulda been the matching Nike still doing it tee tho. Bought one in a different color for my girl. Took it back to the 90s . Honestly love the Lebron 8 line. I haven't been This excited about any shoes since I was younger and had AJ 10s in like 5 diff colors. Well then the OG patents but that's a diff story.
hope you all had a safe 4th

Vets are $99 in Footlockers as well. Scooped a pair with a VIP coupon. $80 is a steal. Saw some chinas too but couldn't pull the trigger

Vets are $99 in Footlockers as well. Scooped a pair with a VIP coupon. $80 is a steal. Saw some chinas too but couldn't pull the trigger

The more I see 3/4 of the Lion log peeking out of that V shape on the lows, the uglier it looks.

Between the way it is, putting the graphic on the entire tongue like the highs, or making the Lion logo smaller to fit entirely within the V, not exactly sure how they decided this was the best option.

The more I see 3/4 of the Lion log peeking out of that V shape on the lows, the uglier it looks.

Between the way it is, putting the graphic on the entire tongue like the highs, or making the Lion logo smaller to fit entirely within the V, not exactly sure how they decided this was the best option.

^ bet if I returned mine you'd be the next one saying f ndc I just missed the restock again. On a serious note tho. Are u saying the lion is smaller? I just put the shoes on I never even compared them to my others.

Back
Top Bottom