THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Yuku 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by j o 19

I STILL WANT A PAIR OF CHINAS...

There was a seller on Ebay last week with almost a FSR for retail + shipping, don't know if there still avail but you gotta hunt sometimes........  

Originally Posted by j o 19

I STILL WANT A PAIR OF CHINAS...

There was a seller on Ebay last week with almost a FSR for retail + shipping, don't know if there still avail but you gotta hunt sometimes........  

Haven't been in the thread lately and i looked through the pages but I was wondering if anybody heard about them releasing the Finals CW?I saw an article about them and they didn't say they wouldn't release them.

Haven't been in the thread lately and i looked through the pages but I was wondering if anybody heard about them releasing the Finals CW?I saw an article about them and they didn't say they wouldn't release them.

Missed out on Sprites, although I'm not too bummed about it due to the fact I already have plenty of blue kicks but those solar reds are a definite.
pimp.gif

Missed out on Sprites, although I'm not too bummed about it due to the fact I already have plenty of blue kicks but those solar reds are a definite.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

" Don't wear LeBrons to the club, them %**++ ugly " (c) Dom Kennedy

laugh.gif

There seems to be this west coast anti-LeBron thing going... at least from what I've noticed. Don't know if its Laker related or what but it's there... definitely

Originally Posted by henz0

" Don't wear LeBrons to the club, them %**++ ugly " (c) Dom Kennedy

laugh.gif

There seems to be this west coast anti-LeBron thing going... at least from what I've noticed. Don't know if its Laker related or what but it's there... definitely

Back
Top Bottom