THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by Gottips3

can i join the fun
Nice pics bro, info on the laces in your Entourages? That looks like the perfect shade i'm looking for
nerd.gif

Time to start the IHeartBoost South Beach fund.

Threw in a $150 already, how much am I looking to spend?

Time to start the IHeartBoost South Beach fund.

Threw in a $150 already, how much am I looking to spend?

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

whats good everyone.. rocked the All stars last night..
alot of necks got broken.. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

info on the jersey??

thanks bro. its some jersey I bought off ebay around 1 year ago.. its a sand knit jersey..

and
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 at everyone posting pics of the Yankees. I need em, wheres the cheapest place?

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

whats good everyone.. rocked the All stars last night..
alot of necks got broken.. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

info on the jersey??

thanks bro. its some jersey I bought off ebay around 1 year ago.. its a sand knit jersey..

and
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 at everyone posting pics of the Yankees. I need em, wheres the cheapest place?

Has anyone seen the triple black V1's hit any outlets or sitting around, marked down at stores? I know they're out there, but NDC and footlocker.com are swiped clean of them. That pic a page back plus all the custom ideas has me searching for a pair.

Fresh- sick KC jersey

Has anyone seen the triple black V1's hit any outlets or sitting around, marked down at stores? I know they're out there, but NDC and footlocker.com are swiped clean of them. That pic a page back plus all the custom ideas has me searching for a pair.

Fresh- sick KC jersey

Welp since the LBJ9's don't look to be shaping out nicely, who wants to start the Petition for Nike to put the v1's on Nike ID?

Welp since the LBJ9's don't look to be shaping out nicely, who wants to start the Petition for Nike to put the v1's on Nike ID?

Originally Posted by BronLe

You know people said the something about the Lebron 8 v1 right. Its going to go FULL circle again...At first EVERYONE will say they hate the 9, then when that one KILLER c/w hits, it will be a WRAP from there...Just you watch.

Originally Posted by BronLe

You know people said the something about the Lebron 8 v1 right. Its going to go FULL circle again...At first EVERYONE will say they hate the 9, then when that one KILLER c/w hits, it will be a WRAP from there...Just you watch.

debating getting the vets for 88 off eastbay after tax/shipping and the 20% discount....anyone know anywhere else cheaper?

debating getting the vets for 88 off eastbay after tax/shipping and the 20% discount....anyone know anywhere else cheaper?

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

$25 off $100 Birthday coupon for Footlocker.

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

$25 off $100 Birthday coupon for Footlocker.

Back
Top Bottom