THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

with a FSR at that......
but since Yankees were being bantered about.... why not a rehash with a lil something extra in it....

them chicks look like 2 real low class strippers 
especially the one in the black bikini 

but they can still GET IT tho....
Dont sit here and tell me you wouldn't either...

And to the guy who said he passed on the Navy's HOW CAN YOU!!! 
laugh.gif

There a great color way for hooping, i wouldn't pay retail for them tho
I was goin to say 160... they ARE Kini contests my man
laugh.gif
... it aint like the Miss America Contests altho to these females is surely is...
And G... there's no CAN good sir... MANY MANY do catch it like Pudge Rodriguez...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

with a FSR at that......
but since Yankees were being bantered about.... why not a rehash with a lil something extra in it....

As opposed to high class strippers?
laugh.gif
All $%%% fall into a single class

My opinion on the way the Sprites are releasing is that due to the failure of past low models, they figured by making them tough to get, more people would jump on them knowing they can't wait for them to go on discount. Granted, a lot of the previous lows came out looking
sick.gif
but when they released the white/neon green Lebron 7 lows, a lot of people said they would cop bc they looked like reverse Dunkman's but once they released, not many got a pair and you can still find them a year later for like $90

Agreed these are far from limited, Nike sales at its finest, I got last years lows for $50 but new age sneaker hype will keep these Sprites from slipping low.
sick.gif

with a FSR at that......

laugh.gif

My opinion on the way the Sprites are releasing is that due to the failure of past low models, they figured by making them tough to get, more people would jump on them knowing they can't wait for them to go on discount. Granted, a lot of the previous lows came out looking
sick.gif
but when they released the white/neon green Lebron 7 lows, a lot of people said they would cop bc they looked like reverse Dunkman's but once they released, not many got a pair and you can still find them a year later for like $90

Agreed these are far from limited, Nike sales at its finest, I got last years lows for $50 but new age sneaker hype will keep these Sprites from slipping low.
sick.gif

with a FSR at that......

laugh.gif

sick.gif
your right on the chicks but the one in black bikini looks like the quintessential stripper  
no class

i dont know Gottips3 i love cheap looking broads but not that cheap if they where latina's i might have a different answer for you 
wink.gif

anyway i wish i never missed out on the south beaches what a fool 
sick.gif
devil.gif
frown.gif

with a FSR at that......

laugh.gif

sick.gif
your right on the chicks but the one in black bikini looks like the quintessential stripper  
no class

i dont know Gottips3 i love cheap looking broads but not that cheap if they where latina's i might have a different answer for you 
wink.gif

anyway i wish i never missed out on the south beaches what a fool 
sick.gif
devil.gif
frown.gif

POLL TIME!!!!
Do allot of people wear there South Beach Lebrons with Pink laces or Black?
I wear mine with the Pink, but Im thinking of putting the black laces back in soon....

POLL TIME!!!!
I wear mine with the Pink, but Im thinking of putting the black laces back in soon....

POLL TIME!!!!
Corrected
happy.gif
!...Anyways I prefer the black laces on my SB's. Got lucky and got picked in the raffle to buy these bad boys(size11.5...only 40 pairs of sb's  released here in the PI) for retail here in the Philippines!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

POLL TIME!!!!
Corrected
happy.gif
!...Anyways I prefer the black laces on my SB's. Got lucky and got picked in the raffle to buy these bad boys(size11.5...only 40 pairs of sb's  released here in the PI) for retail here in the Philippines!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EMM23

POLL TIME!!!!
Corrected
happy.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
WOW!! I cant believe I do *$# like this all time! I need to PROOF read SERIOUSLY! ....smh

Originally Posted by EMM23

POLL TIME!!!!
Corrected
happy.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
WOW!! I cant believe I do *$# like this all time! I need to PROOF read SERIOUSLY! ....smh

Anybody got pics of the all black 8? Want those or triple black low v2s but can't decide...help me out wit some nice pics

Anybody got pics of the all black 8? Want those or triple black low v2s but can't decide...help me out wit some nice pics

Originally Posted by zyr12

I wanna see some SLH pics again... Thinking about grabbing a pair for $110.

def do it bro. i copped and was unsure at first....possibly the hottest one i own now...and i own almost all lbj 8's...110 thats nice

Originally Posted by zyr12

I wanna see some SLH pics again... Thinking about grabbing a pair for $110.

def do it bro. i copped and was unsure at first....possibly the hottest one i own now...and i own almost all lbj 8's...110 thats nice

Originally Posted by KickZisFresH

Check a couple pages back.

Originally Posted by KickZisFresH

Check a couple pages back.

all the talk/pics about the yanks made me just order a pair off champs free ship to store and $15 off with code for $135 with tax.

still lookin for those CG's though, i slept on those and regret it ever since. but got me some xmas brons coming to make up for it
happy.gif

all the talk/pics about the yanks made me just order a pair off champs free ship to store and $15 off with code for $135 with tax.

still lookin for those CG's though, i slept on those and regret it ever since. but got me some xmas brons coming to make up for it
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom