THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

LOVE MY SPRITES, but can't wait for these!

nike-lebron-8-v2-low-solar-red-2-570x427.jpg

Really love the 8's, heres a pic of my wife and I's collection of 8's so far, still waiting on USA v1s, wolf grey lows and a couple others to come in this week
267990_10150704400570235_673145234_19668257_8150218_n.jpg

Really love the 8's, heres a pic of my wife and I's collection of 8's so far, still waiting on USA v1s, wolf grey lows and a couple others to come in this week

Originally Posted by VAHustler

I'll hate to break the news to all you beast, but sprites are available again on nike.com

Why am I always missing on these restocks? I have yet to see them on NDC except for a Size 14-15.

I'll hate to break the news to all you beast, but sprites are available again on nike.com

Why am I always missing on these restocks? I have yet to see them on NDC except for a Size 14-15.

are all stars in a size 13 or 14 pretty much impossible to find now? i've just been looking the past few days but have literally seen maybe 1-2 pairs

are all stars in a size 13 or 14 pretty much impossible to find now? i've just been looking the past few days but have literally seen maybe 1-2 pairs

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

with a FSR at that......
but since Yankees were being bantered about.... why not a rehash with a lil something extra in it....

them chicks look like 2 real low class strippers 
especially the one in the black bikini 
As opposed to high class strippers?
laugh.gif
All $%%% fall into a single class

My opinion on the way the Sprites are releasing is that due to the failure of past low models, they figured by making them tough to get, more people would jump on them knowing they can't wait for them to go on discount. Granted, a lot of the previous lows came out looking
sick.gif
but when they released the white/neon green Lebron 7 lows, a lot of people said they would cop bc they looked like reverse Dunkman's but once they released, not many got a pair and you can still find them a year later for like $90

with a FSR at that......
but since Yankees were being bantered about.... why not a rehash with a lil something extra in it....

As opposed to high class strippers?
laugh.gif
All $%%% fall into a single class

My opinion on the way the Sprites are releasing is that due to the failure of past low models, they figured by making them tough to get, more people would jump on them knowing they can't wait for them to go on discount. Granted, a lot of the previous lows came out looking
sick.gif
but when they released the white/neon green Lebron 7 lows, a lot of people said they would cop bc they looked like reverse Dunkman's but once they released, not many got a pair and you can still find them a year later for like $90

Here's hoping the turn toward the Navy v2 ends
My 2 favorite 8s released, the first 2 I picked up that started me going crazy over them
laugh.gif

Here's hoping the turn toward the Navy v2 ends
My 2 favorite 8s released, the first 2 I picked up that started me going crazy over them
laugh.gif

with a FSR at that......

but they can still GET IT tho....
Dont sit here and tell me you wouldn't either...

And to the guy who said he passed on the Navy's HOW CAN YOU!!! 
laugh.gif

There a great color way for hooping, i wouldn't pay retail for them tho

with a FSR at that......

laugh.gif

I need a pair of Xmas V2s..I had a few opportunities to cop for about $190ish around the time they released and passed on them, and now it's damn near impossible to find a DS Size 11.5 pair for less than $240
30t6p3b.gif

I need a pair of Xmas V2s..I had a few opportunities to cop for about $190ish around the time they released and passed on them, and now it's damn near impossible to find a DS Size 11.5 pair for less than $240
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

good pic

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

good pic

the X-mas are great, I wish I would have jumped on those a while back. I saw them for 275 shipped onliine but I'll just see what happens in the future..

the X-mas are great, I wish I would have jumped on those a while back. I saw them for 275 shipped onliine but I'll just see what happens in the future..

Originally Posted by Gottips3

with a FSR at that......

laugh.gif

I was goin to say 160... they ARE Kini contests my man
laugh.gif
... it aint like the Miss America Contests altho to these females is surely is...
And G... there's no CAN good sir... MANY MANY do catch it like Pudge Rodriguez...
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom