THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Looks like I am in the minority but those camos look like a huge turd. I'm not a hater .. I have 2 pairs of VI's .. I'm just sayin..... horrible.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Got them.
pimp.gif

Managed to get my boy a pair too.
smokin.gif

Good looks fam. Now I can rest easy.

i wish they'd ship all the OC, 3D and ELAs to the US where people would snag them up instantly.

i wish they'd ship all the OC, 3D and ELAs to the US where people would snag them up instantly.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by never wear them

Chill....

Your soundin mad annoyin right now.

Stop crying.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
he told NWT to stop crying when that's all Jada does. I'm glad you got your pair, but please, we do not need minute by minute updates from you. just sayin.

anyways, not a fan of those khaki/crimson camo's. i applaud nike for goin that route with these Kobe's though. hopefully, we see some aces in the near future...need to feed that itch! haha

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by never wear them

Chill....

Your soundin mad annoyin right now.

Stop crying.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
he told NWT to stop crying when that's all Jada does. I'm glad you got your pair, but please, we do not need minute by minute updates from you. just sayin.

anyways, not a fan of those khaki/crimson camo's. i applaud nike for goin that route with these Kobe's though. hopefully, we see some aces in the near future...need to feed that itch! haha

Back
Top Bottom