THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

JRThumper85 wrote:
Jada2001Retro wrote:
T21D wrote:
95% of the people on this thread don't even know Barca, other than whats been on those regurtiated blogs.

Correct.

I only hear this when someone wants a sneaker that they know they cant obtain. I remember when Dinosaur Jr's dropped everyone was saying "I bet you never heard their music." But hype fuels the masses and for those you actually follow soccer clubs, bands, artists, etc. That's the way it is now...blame it on the parents who let there kids miss school to sit in line for "Sneakers" and Capitalism.

I think the home version of the Barcas are weak. The Mango alternates are beautiful. I hope i can get those.
Nike did not do a good job on the homes because there is nothing special about them other than the inside of the shoe, but who sees that when on feet?
Barcelona's jersey are recognized all over the world by blue and red stripes and Nike should have tried to incorporate that onto the base of the shoe to really make them special.
In my opinion, the homes look like ID's with a custom inner lining. I think they're nice, but not worth above retail.

I think the home version of the Barcas are weak. The Mango alternates are beautiful. I hope i can get those.
Nike did not do a good job on the homes because there is nothing special about them other than the inside of the shoe, but who sees that when on feet?
Barcelona's jersey are recognized all over the world by blue and red stripes and Nike should have tried to incorporate that onto the base of the shoe to really make them special.
In my opinion, the homes look like ID's with a custom inner lining. I think they're nice, but not worth above retail.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I got like 9 people in Europe going after the Barcas for me...I should be good, hopefully.
laugh.gif

me 2 i got everyone out internationally that plays for the US national soccer team on the hunt for me 
laugh.gif

EDIT: Had my 1st pairs sent to my boys addy in Scotland
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I got like 9 people in Europe going after the Barcas for me...I should be good, hopefully.
laugh.gif

me 2 i got everyone out internationally that plays for the US national soccer team on the hunt for me 
laugh.gif

EDIT: Had my 1st pairs sent to my boys addy in Scotland
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

95% of the people on this thread don't even know Barca, other than whats been on those regurtiated blogs.

And whats your point? So you're saying people who buy these colorways have to know soccer? Theres a bunch of people who collect Kobe's line and will buy whatever they like.

I guess people who didn't know Bruce Lee had to pass on the V's because they will be considered hypebeasts

Originally Posted by T21D

And whats your point? So you're saying people who buy these colorways have to know soccer? Theres a bunch of people who collect Kobe's line and will buy whatever they like.

I guess people who didn't know Bruce Lee had to pass on the V's because they will be considered hypebeasts

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Alright guys, I'm about to get a pair of kobe's for dirt cheap but I need help deciding on which one to get. It's between the del sols (which I would have to have them order), pop del sols, breds, and gradients. I'm leaning towards the breds or del sols. Any input will def be appreciated.
Del Sols and it's not even close imo.
Ended up ordering the del sols and also picked these up

They also came in these other two styles

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Alright guys, I'm about to get a pair of kobe's for dirt cheap but I need help deciding on which one to get. It's between the del sols (which I would have to have them order), pop del sols, breds, and gradients. I'm leaning towards the breds or del sols. Any input will def be appreciated.
Del Sols and it's not even close imo.
Ended up ordering the del sols and also picked these up

They also came in these other two styles

They're sitting on there a lot longer then I thought they would. Good luck!

EDIT: 7 and 7.5 left in the Mangos...

They're sitting on there a lot longer then I thought they would. Good luck!

EDIT: 7 and 7.5 left in the Mangos...

Back
Top Bottom