THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

motherloving sons on bishes i missed out on them arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i cant believe it soon as they popped up i grabbed 2 9s and an 8.5 and by the time i got through the checkout process all the sizes were sold out apart from 6 and 6.5s

the homes are still there though

absolutely gutted

motherloving sons on bishes i missed out on them arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i cant believe it soon as they popped up i grabbed 2 9s and an 8.5 and by the time i got through the checkout process all the sizes were sold out apart from 6 and 6.5s

the homes are still there though

absolutely gutted

Ok I feel much better after seeing that pic of the Camos.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

copped both pr. and not talking b.s.. My son's best friend lives in England and hooked me up while everyone was on skype. Got order confirmation and everything. I cannot freaking believe I am going to have these shoes!

copped both pr. and not talking b.s.. My son's best friend lives in England and hooked me up while everyone was on skype. Got order confirmation and everything. I cannot freaking believe I am going to have these shoes!

Everyone I asked for those Barcas are literally sleeping right now. Beggars can't be choosers. Didn't really want the mangos, still hope for the homes! Might have to exchange the rices for those camos. They remind me of the BA Dunk HIs.

Everyone I asked for those Barcas are literally sleeping right now. Beggars can't be choosers. Didn't really want the mangos, still hope for the homes! Might have to exchange the rices for those camos. They remind me of the BA Dunk HIs.

Looks like I am in the minority but those camos look like a huge turd. I'm not a hater .. I have 2 pairs of VI's .. I'm just sayin..... horrible.

Back
Top Bottom