THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Stop crying.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
he told NWT to stop crying when that's all Jada does. I'm glad you got your pair, but please, we do not need minute by minute updates from you. just sayin.

anyways, not a fan of those khaki/crimson camo's. i applaud nike for goin that route with these Kobe's though. hopefully, we see some aces in the near future...need to feed that itch! haha

I always cry?Who are you again? Doubt you've been here long enough to know who I am.

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Stop crying.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
he told NWT to stop crying when that's all Jada does. I'm glad you got your pair, but please, we do not need minute by minute updates from you. just sayin.

anyways, not a fan of those khaki/crimson camo's. i applaud nike for goin that route with these Kobe's though. hopefully, we see some aces in the near future...need to feed that itch! haha

I always cry?Who are you again? Doubt you've been here long enough to know who I am.

Camos are gross.

Man i hate looking at the UK website and seeing those baraca's and not being able to buy them. Torture!

Camos are gross.

Man i hate looking at the UK website and seeing those baraca's and not being able to buy them. Torture!

Khaki camo is nice. Don't want the blue camo now. Nike doing a great job creating buzz with the VI by releasing Euro only exclusives. I'm glad I have inclination to want a pair. I hope this doesn't become a trend though when there might be something I like.

Khaki camo is nice. Don't want the blue camo now. Nike doing a great job creating buzz with the VI by releasing Euro only exclusives. I'm glad I have inclination to want a pair. I hope this doesn't become a trend though when there might be something I like.

Back
Top Bottom