THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

camos are ugly and these are worse
81116e10074338f91c4583e8cba0170c9e9dcfcb_r.jpg

i would actually get those camos, but not for full retail and i'm still hoping that the light bulb / tour yellows will be available at a footlocker / footaction in my area. not that many Kobe or Laker fans here in Cali's central valley.

i would actually get those camos, but not for full retail and i'm still hoping that the light bulb / tour yellows will be available at a footlocker / footaction in my area. not that many Kobe or Laker fans here in Cali's central valley.

Camos are ok.
Overkill on the green and khaki sole though.
Sole should have been the same crimson as the swoosh, but transparent.

Camos are ok.
Overkill on the green and khaki sole though.
Sole should have been the same crimson as the swoosh, but transparent.

damn, why do they have to release the Barca Pack right after my sisters left UK. real salty right now..

those camos look Ok. might be a release day decision if cop or not. tour yellows are GR here in the PI. hope it's GR there also in the US

damn, why do they have to release the Barca Pack right after my sisters left UK. real salty right now..

those camos look Ok. might be a release day decision if cop or not. tour yellows are GR here in the PI. hope it's GR there also in the US

barca homes, nothing special. looking like a PI CW.
the mangoes are way way better.

new camos are cool. might cop on discount.

barca homes, nothing special. looking like a PI CW.
the mangoes are way way better.

new camos are cool. might cop on discount.

Back
Top Bottom