THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Only 7 and 7.5 left in the Home Barcas.

Release this morning was absolute joke at HoH London.

Glad I somehow managed to scoop my pairs a day early!

And I thought as Kobes aren't big in Europe. Must of caught wind on how limited they are. I'm gonna bet there will be a few pairs for really large amount of $$$ on egay.

And I thought as Kobes aren't big in Europe. Must of caught wind on how limited they are. I'm gonna bet there will be a few pairs for really large amount of $$$ on egay.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

You understand that there are millions and millions of people in Europe who are Barcelona supporters?And from what I heard from a friend in London, HOH London sold most of their pairs under the table to employees...

Originally Posted by thapointguy

You understand that there are millions and millions of people in Europe who are Barcelona supporters?And from what I heard from a friend in London, HOH London sold most of their pairs under the table to employees...

Very nice pics up there...Camos are wicked 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by ohshoefreak

Can you tell us what it was like at the HoH? I'm very much intrigued by the cross-promotion on these shoes. Campouts? Bracelets? How'd they handle the release and what quantities did they have? Thanks and congrats on your pairs

Well first of all, before the store opened at around 9am, some clueless minion cam outside and took down names and sizes. Somehow I was skipped by two Chinese women who totally didn't look like they were there for the release. He took down all the details and comes back about 15 minutes later, "just to let you guys know, there's no orange c/w, only mango"
indifferent.gif

That gives you an idea of how badly oragnised this release was. There were no campouts or bracelets. They handled the release very badly once the doors opened. People rushed downstairs to where the HoH is, which is the basement of this particular Footlocker in London, and from there after the first 3 or so people the list seemingly was trashed and it became a free for all. I flared up and started shouting at this minion guy to sort his crap out and he fended me off by saying "speak to my manager". The manager was standing by, but he had let this minion take control of ther stock and in that time had managed to disregard the list he had made himself as well as the order in which people were standing in line downstairs, waiting for their name to be called.

In the end me and a buddy just said "eff this" and left. We're seriously counting ourselves lucky we came in at 10am the day before and managed to scoop our pairs, because once again, the management and their minions knew nothing about nothing and sold them to us a day early.

Good for us, but bad for those I was attempting to hook up!

Originally Posted by ohshoefreak

Can you tell us what it was like at the HoH? I'm very much intrigued by the cross-promotion on these shoes. Campouts? Bracelets? How'd they handle the release and what quantities did they have? Thanks and congrats on your pairs

Well first of all, before the store opened at around 9am, some clueless minion cam outside and took down names and sizes. Somehow I was skipped by two Chinese women who totally didn't look like they were there for the release. He took down all the details and comes back about 15 minutes later, "just to let you guys know, there's no orange c/w, only mango"
indifferent.gif

That gives you an idea of how badly oragnised this release was. There were no campouts or bracelets. They handled the release very badly once the doors opened. People rushed downstairs to where the HoH is, which is the basement of this particular Footlocker in London, and from there after the first 3 or so people the list seemingly was trashed and it became a free for all. I flared up and started shouting at this minion guy to sort his crap out and he fended me off by saying "speak to my manager". The manager was standing by, but he had let this minion take control of ther stock and in that time had managed to disregard the list he had made himself as well as the order in which people were standing in line downstairs, waiting for their name to be called.

In the end me and a buddy just said "eff this" and left. We're seriously counting ourselves lucky we came in at 10am the day before and managed to scoop our pairs, because once again, the management and their minions knew nothing about nothing and sold them to us a day early.

Good for us, but bad for those I was attempting to hook up!

Originally Posted by ppeter

legit? if so, good luck.

http://fridayknites.bigca...e-vi-barcelona-pre-order

Aren't those pics NT's own, Ty? They look familar. If they aren't getting them until late June, I think Nike will release them here in the states as well. This Euro only release must be testing the international market.Edit: those are Ty's pics, his watermark is covered up by that seller's watermark. Those ebay prices are reasonable. They're a lot cheaper than a plane ticket there.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ppeter

legit? if so, good luck.

http://fridayknites.bigca...e-vi-barcelona-pre-order

Aren't those pics NT's own, Ty? They look familar. If they aren't getting them until late June, I think Nike will release them here in the states as well. This Euro only release must be testing the international market.Edit: those are Ty's pics, his watermark is covered up by that seller's watermark. Those ebay prices are reasonable. They're a lot cheaper than a plane ticket there.
laugh.gif

mangos on ebay already passing grinch prices, i'd much rather have some grinches but that's just me

mangos on ebay already passing grinch prices, i'd much rather have some grinches but that's just me

It's stupid ppl wanting 600$...

I offered illproz on ebay 350$ for his size 11, we'll see what's up.

If not... I'll hope for a June release or hopefully I can get another pair then.

It's stupid ppl wanting 600$...

I offered illproz on ebay 350$ for his size 11, we'll see what's up.

If not... I'll hope for a June release or hopefully I can get another pair then.

i have a feeling these will be released in the US, or atleast another super limited pair like the grinches.

i have a feeling these will be released in the US, or atleast another super limited pair like the grinches.

Back
Top Bottom