THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

This "fake pictures" talk is so old and dumb now.

Y'all really know how to ruin something quick.
Was a farmer had a dog.  Side note, camos showed up.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

This "fake pictures" talk is so old and dumb now.

Y'all really know how to ruin something quick.
Was a farmer had a dog.  Side note, camos showed up.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anybody have the 3d LA shirt? is the logo suppose to be off-angle? i think i may have gotten a b-grade or something lol, but on my 3d la shirt the logo is at an angle a bit. if it's defective, i'll just exchange it for another one. let me know thanks.
edit: nvm. more than likely they are. i bought these at the factory store and my other OC shirt has a black smudge on it, so these must be the ones that got left behind lol.

anybody have the 3d LA shirt? is the logo suppose to be off-angle? i think i may have gotten a b-grade or something lol, but on my 3d la shirt the logo is at an angle a bit. if it's defective, i'll just exchange it for another one. let me know thanks.
edit: nvm. more than likely they are. i bought these at the factory store and my other OC shirt has a black smudge on it, so these must be the ones that got left behind lol.

man i all saw at the factory this past weekend was the Black Mamba movie shirt. but i got it for 5 dollars less at marshalls. lots of kobe shirts now at your local marshalls. have a peak.

man i all saw at the factory this past weekend was the Black Mamba movie shirt. but i got it for 5 dollars less at marshalls. lots of kobe shirts now at your local marshalls. have a peak.

Originally Posted by just another pair

oh for sure. i haven't even thought about checking a marshalls for anything lol.

Originally Posted by just another pair

oh for sure. i haven't even thought about checking a marshalls for anything lol.

Back
Top Bottom