THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Damn there's some grimy dudes on this board!!
roll.gif

^^yea you should these shoes are very very nice in person....im wearing them right now lol but yea cop them bro

^^yea you should these shoes are very very nice in person....im wearing them right now lol but yea cop them bro

laugh.gif
Dude quick to prove him wrong when he was called out. Now your girl's pic is gonna end up in the cute girls thread in the General Forum.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Dude quick to prove him wrong when he was called out. Now your girl's pic is gonna end up in the cute girls thread in the General Forum.
laugh.gif

I want to see the camos with some crimson laces...anyone have a good site with laces that are similar to the VIs???

I want to see the camos with some crimson laces...anyone have a good site with laces that are similar to the VIs???

Originally Posted by thapointguy

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I already posted her on there

Originally Posted by thapointguy

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I already posted her on there

Pretty sure someone posted a pic of camos with crimson laces and they looked bad. There better with black.

Pretty sure someone posted a pic of camos with crimson laces and they looked bad. There better with black.

Back
Top Bottom