THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

my girl copped these . She looks cute
Pics or ducktales.
damn she has some nice lips

meh.ro4799.jpg

are you getting the tour yellows? if so, i'd do it. i never really liked the glass blues. that's just my opinion though.

are you getting the tour yellows? if so, i'd do it. i never really liked the glass blues. that's just my opinion though.

nope. GBs are way better and tours will sit for some time. sell the GBs instead if you really want to get
rid of them. lol
then buy the TY with the coupon.

nope. GBs are way better and tours will sit for some time. sell the GBs instead if you really want to get
rid of them. lol
then buy the TY with the coupon.

IDK what you guys see in those glass blues, they're hideous to me 
ohwell.gif

I'd choose TY over them any day, price tag or no price tag. But clearly sell and buy for cheaper as mentioned.

IDK what you guys see in those glass blues, they're hideous to me 
ohwell.gif

I'd choose TY over them any day, price tag or no price tag. But clearly sell and buy for cheaper as mentioned.

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

anybody have the 3d LA shirt? is the logo suppose to be off-angle? i think i may have gotten a b-grade or something lol, but on my 3d la shirt the logo is at an angle a bit. if it's defective, i'll just exchange it for another one. let me know thanks.
edit: nvm. more than likely they are. i bought these at the factory store and my other OC shirt has a black smudge on it, so these must be the ones that got left behind lol.
haha i noticed the same thing but yea its suppose to be that way....so its not defective, ive scoured many 3D shirts and they are all off to an angle.  so no worries, its right.

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

anybody have the 3d LA shirt? is the logo suppose to be off-angle? i think i may have gotten a b-grade or something lol, but on my 3d la shirt the logo is at an angle a bit. if it's defective, i'll just exchange it for another one. let me know thanks.
edit: nvm. more than likely they are. i bought these at the factory store and my other OC shirt has a black smudge on it, so these must be the ones that got left behind lol.
haha i noticed the same thing but yea its suppose to be that way....so its not defective, ive scoured many 3D shirts and they are all off to an angle.  so no worries, its right.

Back
Top Bottom