THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

When are these set to drop?

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Camo and TY collecting dust on NDC.
I was just thinking the same thing!  Crazy!!  The demand for the recent Kobe's has been little to none...good for those of us who still like all the CWs coming out. 

Since no one confirm any definitive dates for any of the samples that have been floating around out there (i.e. Aces, Blue/Volt camos, White/black camos, etc.) I guess we're all just sitting and patiently waiting for someone to break the news!  Seems strange that there have been all these colors released like the world was going to end and then all of a sudden NONE scheduled for the rest of this month and even into July. 

I was just thinking the same thing!  Crazy!!  The demand for the recent Kobe's has been little to none...good for those of us who still like all the CWs coming out. 

Since no one confirm any definitive dates for any of the samples that have been floating around out there (i.e. Aces, Blue/Volt camos, White/black camos, etc.) I guess we're all just sitting and patiently waiting for someone to break the news!  Seems strange that there have been all these colors released like the world was going to end and then all of a sudden NONE scheduled for the rest of this month and even into July. 

The VI is like the Lakers' season. Slow to start, All-Star break they got hot, and the end fell flat. They will come back to compete next year with the VII.
laugh.gif

The VI is like the Lakers' season. Slow to start, All-Star break they got hot, and the end fell flat. They will come back to compete next year with the VII.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dubchester

Its because the Lakers were out of the playoffs so early. If they were still in, Nike would be cranking them out still...

Originally Posted by dubchester

Its because the Lakers were out of the playoffs so early. If they were still in, Nike would be cranking them out still...

So you're saying Nike has finals and big stages stashed in a warehouse somewhere?
eyes.gif

It's more like if ppl don't see Kobe wearing them or no hype around them they will not get them. I'm just waiting for the black\grey and cool gray to drop.

So you're saying Nike has finals and big stages stashed in a warehouse somewhere?
eyes.gif

It's more like if ppl don't see Kobe wearing them or no hype around them they will not get them. I'm just waiting for the black\grey and cool gray to drop.

I don't mind the Camo's and TY's collecting dust on NDC, waiting for it to hit the outlet racks so I can cop below retail..

I don't mind the Camo's and TY's collecting dust on NDC, waiting for it to hit the outlet racks so I can cop below retail..

man havent been here for awhile...smh

oh on eastbay they have the TBs grey/royal and grey/green for 109.99 if you guys dont know

man havent been here for awhile...smh

oh on eastbay they have the TBs grey/royal and grey/green for 109.99 if you guys dont know

Back
Top Bottom