THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Hello everybody. Longtime reader, first time poster. I am so glad I found this forum.
I was wondering if anyone knows of any shops in the SF area where I can still get the khaki camo kobes. I'm flying in from Korea Thursday and vacationing in Cali for a few weeks and would like to pick them up while I am in town since I am staying in Sacramento.
Also, has anyone tried using the footlocker coupon posted a couple of pages back?

Anyways, here are some of my fake pics.
laugh.gif

Pardon the dirty laundry room, but it does have the best lighting.

Hello everybody. Longtime reader, first time poster. I am so glad I found this forum.
I was wondering if anyone knows of any shops in the SF area where I can still get the khaki camo kobes. I'm flying in from Korea Thursday and vacationing in Cali for a few weeks and would like to pick them up while I am in town since I am staying in Sacramento.
Also, has anyone tried using the footlocker coupon posted a couple of pages back?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chato

laugh.gif

all the lurkers/new guys only chime in to when they need something. lol

anyways, not directed just to you but just an observation. no offense.

welcome to NT and im sure some folks from NT in Nor Cal can help you out...unfortunately I am in So Cal, the better part of California, and dont know of any nor cal spots to help you. =P

Originally Posted by Chato

laugh.gif

all the lurkers/new guys only chime in to when they need something. lol

anyways, not directed just to you but just an observation. no offense.

welcome to NT and im sure some folks from NT in Nor Cal can help you out...unfortunately I am in So Cal, the better part of California, and dont know of any nor cal spots to help you. =P

Not Big Fan Of Bright Colored Shoes But The Pics Of The Glass Blues Up There Shows How They Are Better Looking Compaired To The Tour Yellows. If I Had To Choose, I Will Go With The GB's.

Not Big Fan Of Bright Colored Shoes But The Pics Of The Glass Blues Up There Shows How They Are Better Looking Compaired To The Tour Yellows. If I Had To Choose, I Will Go With The GB's.

Back
Top Bottom