THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Pretty much same as the v. They fit out of the box like the v do when their worn a few times.

Originally Posted by just another pair

Is gold membership even worth it

I was asking myself the same thing last Friday. The gold club only hotline isnt anything special. I was on hold for over an hour...
But free 3 day shipping is nice. Plus Eastbay has been doing the restocks that have only been available to members(CG11, Playoff 13s, Bord 7).
Other general stuff like no tax helps- saves me about $14 on $150 shoe (9% in AZ). And the 20% giftcard was nice.
I figured I would try out the gold club for a year and see.

On topic, Camos shipped today from Eastbay- should have them on Friday

I was asking myself the same thing last Friday. The gold club only hotline isnt anything special. I was on hold for over an hour...
But free 3 day shipping is nice. Plus Eastbay has been doing the restocks that have only been available to members(CG11, Playoff 13s, Bord 7).
Other general stuff like no tax helps- saves me about $14 on $150 shoe (9% in AZ). And the 20% giftcard was nice.
I figured I would try out the gold club for a year and see.

On topic, Camos shipped today from Eastbay- should have them on Friday

Pretty much same as the v. They fit out of the box like the v do when their worn a few times.

Originally Posted by onlitwo

does anyone know if niketown sf still has the tour yellows??
why not CALL them? even if someone said they did, they could be sold by the time you get the answer here and them call the store, so why not cut out the middle man and call the store?? you would have gotten your answer quicker than it takes for you to type out the question asked. 

why not CALL them? even if someone said they did, they could be sold by the time you get the answer here and them call the store, so why not cut out the middle man and call the store?? you would have gotten your answer quicker than it takes for you to type out the question asked. 

I think it's worth it, Discount and Free Shipping alone can save you Money... 
happy.gif

anyone balled in the TY and the insoles leaked yellow onto the socks? freaking got it all over my elite socks argh!!!!!!!

anyone balled in the TY and the insoles leaked yellow onto the socks? freaking got it all over my elite socks argh!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

hey guys. i'm new to these, and am mainly only interested in the barcelona's and the khaki crimson camo's...

do these fit snug, big, or true to size?

i'm a true 12.5 but that size isn't available, so would i be better off in a 12 or 13?

thanx.

Go with a 13 bro... I'm also a true 12.5

hey guys. i'm new to these, and am mainly only interested in the barcelona's and the khaki crimson camo's...

i'm a true 12.5 but that size isn't available, so would i be better off in a 12 or 13?

thanx.

Im going to sf this weekend to exchange my TY because they have a stain on the toe, I hope they still got em.

Im going to sf this weekend to exchange my TY because they have a stain on the toe, I hope they still got em.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif
so basically you just want the hype ones.

are they? i have no idea honestly... i just saw them worn in the WDYWT thread and they turned my head.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

thanx.

thanx. so they fit kinda snug? keep in mind i also like to lace loose so i don't want any heel slippage. our size sucks man.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom