THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

theres also 20% off giftcards on eastbay that can be stacked with the 25% gold club membership code...which brings a $129.99 Kobe VI to be about $78...plus $7 cashback from Fatwallet.com~~

theres also 20% off giftcards on eastbay that can be stacked with the 25% gold club membership code...which brings a $129.99 Kobe VI to be about $78...plus $7 cashback from Fatwallet.com~~

30t6p3b.gif
@ myself for using my 25% gold club code on the Nike GO LWP. Is there a code for the giftcards? I deleted my email.

30t6p3b.gif
@ myself for using my 25% gold club code on the Nike GO LWP. Is there a code for the giftcards? I deleted my email.

Originally Posted by onlitwo

u will not get a 6% cashback from FW in that scenario.  only works with general discount codes, not specific ones eastbay emails to you (i.e. 25% gold club code)

u will not get a 6% cashback from FW in that scenario.  only works with general discount codes, not specific ones eastbay emails to you (i.e. 25% gold club code)

Originally Posted by thapointguy

30t6p3b.gif

i believe its a one time code for the giftcard so im gonna guess not much luck in someone giving up their code unless they know they arent going to use it.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

30t6p3b.gif

i believe its a one time code for the giftcard so im gonna guess not much luck in someone giving up their code unless they know they arent going to use it.

Spoiler [+]
NOT SURE IF LATE BUT I WAS JUST TOLD LAST NIGHT AT A REF CAMP

[h1]Rice High School, home to New York City boys basketball powerhouse, closing its doors for good[/h1]

BY MITCH ABRAMSON

DAILY NEWS SPORTS WRITER

Monday, May 23, 2011

The rumors of Rice High School closing were not exaggerated this time around.

The tiny, private, Roman-Catholic school in Harlem that produced such basketball stars as Kemba Walker and Felipe Lopez and had a shoe from Nike named after it is shuttering its doors at the end of the school year, a casualty of low enrollment and rising operating costs, the school's Board of Trustees announced Monday.

Rice has already started the process of enrolling existing students in other high schools and will hold its final graduation ceremony on Friday at St. Patrick's Cathedral. The students were informed of the school's closing Monday at a general assembly. The school's final baseball game could be Wednesday.

pixel.gif

Spoiler [+]

[h1]Rice High School, home to New York City boys basketball powerhouse, closing its doors for good[/h1]

BY MITCH ABRAMSON

DAILY NEWS SPORTS WRITER

Monday, May 23, 2011

The tiny, private, Roman-Catholic school in Harlem that produced such basketball stars as Kemba Walker and Felipe Lopez and had a shoe from Nike named after it is shuttering its doors at the end of the school year, a casualty of low enrollment and rising operating costs, the school's Board of Trustees announced Monday.

Rice has already started the process of enrolling existing students in other high schools and will hold its final graduation ceremony on Friday at St. Patrick's Cathedral. The students were informed of the school's closing Monday at a general assembly. The school's final baseball game could be Wednesday.

pixel.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Dang.. I was getting ready to order the camos off of eastbay.. thinking I could use the discount. .

# Patiently waiting!!

Off subject but who is that in your avy?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Spoiler [+]

BY MITCH ABRAMSON

DAILY NEWS SPORTS WRITER

Monday, May 23, 2011

pixel.gif
omg WTH? damn that school used to be basketball heavy all the time...year after year after year....sad to hear such a thing

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Spoiler [+]

BY MITCH ABRAMSON

DAILY NEWS SPORTS WRITER

Monday, May 23, 2011

pixel.gif
omg WTH? damn that school used to be basketball heavy all the time...year after year after year....sad to hear such a thing

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Dang.. I was getting ready to order the camos off of eastbay.. thinking I could use the discount. .

# Patiently waiting!!

Off subject but who is that in your avy?
nerd.gif

I don't think rice closing down will affect the price that much. maybe for 2 months...
it's expensive as it is. and demand for rice hs kobes aren't that high to begin with.

I don't think rice closing down will affect the price that much. maybe for 2 months...
it's expensive as it is. and demand for rice hs kobes aren't that high to begin with.

This might confuse some people. The 20% of giftcards can't be stack with the 25% gold club code for the actual giftcard purchase(not valid for giftcard purchases). If youve already purchase the giftcard with the 20% then obviously you use it just like a giftcard. Meaning you can use the 25% code for any eligible product- Camos not being one of them.

Back
Top Bottom