THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

What's up pointguy! Yeah I've been laying low and I've been out of town a lot. School and finals killed me. I'm sure I'll be back on the thead now.

Big thanks to EastbayRep Ray for helping me out with my Camo order.

Im a little bummed they didn't ship today- even though my True Blues did... hopefully tomorrow- I can wait an extra day.

Big thanks to EastbayRep Ray for helping me out with my Camo order.

Im a little bummed they didn't ship today- even though my True Blues did... hopefully tomorrow- I can wait an extra day.

Yeah eastbay ray helps out a lot. They need to give that guy a raise. If it weren't for him I wouldn't have m kobe oc's. People stay knockin eastbay but they need a little love.

Big ups to ray and no tax to ca.

Yeah eastbay ray helps out a lot. They need to give that guy a raise. If it weren't for him I wouldn't have m kobe oc's. People stay knockin eastbay but they need a little love.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

How did he get you your OC's?

And no word on Aces/ Lower Merion.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

How did he get you your OC's?

And no word on Aces/ Lower Merion.

which discount are active now at eastbay?
happy.gif

any bday coupons available at champs and footaction? the last one would be expiring tom
happy.gif
hehe tia!
smile.gif

which discount are active now at eastbay?
happy.gif

any bday coupons available at champs and footaction? the last one would be expiring tom
happy.gif
hehe tia!
smile.gif

nvm, the exclusion came back on. Weird, I think it was my mistake or Eastbay rep did some fiddling.
laugh.gif
Sorry guys!

nvm, the exclusion came back on. Weird, I think it was my mistake or Eastbay rep did some fiddling.
laugh.gif
Sorry guys!

its ok, thanks for the headsup still
smile.gif
i hope they would be available on discount again
smile.gif

its ok, thanks for the headsup still
smile.gif
i hope they would be available on discount again
smile.gif

Dang.. I was getting ready to order the camos off of eastbay.. thinking I could use the discount. .

# Patiently waiting!!

Dang.. I was getting ready to order the camos off of eastbay.. thinking I could use the discount. .

# Patiently waiting!!

Sorry man
laugh.gif
It's weird I didn't see the exclusion on the camos and DDs as i was scrolling on the picture. Then later I logged onto my account then it popped up. I swear Eastbay reps must be doing something playing with my mind.
laugh.gif
Are they doing the two week after release for the discount as well? Gradients weren't excluded on release day IIRC.

Sorry man
laugh.gif
It's weird I didn't see the exclusion on the camos and DDs as i was scrolling on the picture. Then later I logged onto my account then it popped up. I swear Eastbay reps must be doing something playing with my mind.
laugh.gif
Are they doing the two week after release for the discount as well? Gradients weren't excluded on release day IIRC.

Back
Top Bottom