THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

unds-ed these puppies with elite socks
pimp.gif

887366a9601aad14acca796cf1416de737f26cc7_r.jpg

Thanks for everybody that helped me out on that question with the camos. Long story short HOH would not let me use my military discount for a pair of camo shoes. (Shady) It's good though. I was able to cop the camo's and True blue 3s two days after release so I'm happy. I was out of town stressing that I was going to have to pass on some kicks I really wanted.

I'm going to try a lace swap with the camos and see how it comes out. Will post pics in a few

Thanks for everybody that helped me out on that question with the camos. Long story short HOH would not let me use my military discount for a pair of camo shoes. (Shady) It's good though. I was able to cop the camo's and True blue 3s two days after release so I'm happy. I was out of town stressing that I was going to have to pass on some kicks I really wanted.

I'm going to try a lace swap with the camos and see how it comes out. Will post pics in a few

what are the next zkvi releases?

blue camo with neon, cool grey, all black, camo with blue swoosh...anything else?

what are the next zkvi releases?

blue camo with neon, cool grey, all black, camo with blue swoosh...anything else?

Green's are a little off. Not horrible but not a huge fan of the flat strings in the kobe 6. 

You can all see I used the strings out of the Army Olive 5's that came out a few years back. 

Green's are a little off. Not horrible but not a huge fan of the flat strings in the kobe 6. 

You can all see I used the strings out of the Army Olive 5's that came out a few years back. 

What's good Brandon? Haven't seen you in this thread in some time. Welcome back. Your pics of the camos show the khaki and olive color really well that's different from other pics posted. I'm still gonna pass though.

What's good Brandon? Haven't seen you in this thread in some time. Welcome back. Your pics of the camos show the khaki and olive color really well that's different from other pics posted. I'm still gonna pass though.

What's up pointguy! Yeah I've been laying low and I've been out of town a lot. School and finals killed me. I'm sure I'll be back on the thead now.

Back
Top Bottom