THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

are you guys really that clueless? spacejams for $74.99, can it get any faker?
laugh.gif

finally broke down and copped the away dels. Footaction did the item find and ordered them for me. so i got em for retail which was cool. never really was interestedin them, but i see how you guys gas them, i dont want to regret not copping later down the line, so eff it. lol

finally broke down and copped the away dels. Footaction did the item find and ordered them for me. so i got em for retail which was cool. never really was interestedin them, but i see how you guys gas them, i dont want to regret not copping later down the line, so eff it. lol

thats one of the best fake websites i seen in awhile... it even has flash just like NDC... someone post that site on the Nike Twitter and see what they say

thats one of the best fake websites i seen in awhile... it even has flash just like NDC... someone post that site on the Nike Twitter and see what they say

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

Yeah, that is a really good fake. Really good.

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

Yeah, that is a really good fake. Really good.

<<<<< Is waiting for Nike Twitter to confirm that the site is REAL, then everyone on NT buys all the space jams up
laugh.gif

<<<<< Is waiting for Nike Twitter to confirm that the site is REAL, then everyone on NT buys all the space jams up
laugh.gif

I was at Disneyland and saw the chaos everywhere.. I didnt realize how much they stood out even from far away and in the shadows. Love this shoe even more now.

I was at Disneyland and saw the chaos everywhere.. I didnt realize how much they stood out even from far away and in the shadows. Love this shoe even more now.

Back
Top Bottom