THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

the only kobe i'm waiting for right now is the blue camos, unless something else comes up.
edit: and the grey/concord camos
smile.gif

the only kobe i'm waiting for right now is the blue camos, unless something else comes up.
edit: and the grey/concord camos
smile.gif

Originally Posted by just another pair

haha oh okay what color are they then?

They are grinch crimson red laces... Just my damn iPhone was on HDR mode and somewhat changed the color... But if u look at the other iPhone pics I Posted maybe 5-8 pages back, the others turned out a lil better...

Originally Posted by just another pair

haha oh okay what color are they then?

They are grinch crimson red laces... Just my damn iPhone was on HDR mode and somewhat changed the color... But if u look at the other iPhone pics I Posted maybe 5-8 pages back, the others turned out a lil better...

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

I have to cop a pair of camo's tomorrow after work. Is footlocker letting people use the military discount on these? If so I might have to rush to HOH today
The HOH in NJ absolutely refused the military discount on the Camos. 
Anyway, the manager told me that FL corporate has a policy that it must be 14 days after release date before they will accept the military discount.
On another note, I went ahead and purchased the Camos anyway at full price, thought they looked great in person and I'm very happy with them.
I was on the fence but when I tried them on it was a easy "yes, I want them". I'll be rocking them today at work.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

I have to cop a pair of camo's tomorrow after work. Is footlocker letting people use the military discount on these? If so I might have to rush to HOH today
The HOH in NJ absolutely refused the military discount on the Camos. 
Anyway, the manager told me that FL corporate has a policy that it must be 14 days after release date before they will accept the military discount.
On another note, I went ahead and purchased the Camos anyway at full price, thought they looked great in person and I'm very happy with them.
I was on the fence but when I tried them on it was a easy "yes, I want them". I'll be rocking them today at work.
smile.gif

Yea, I thought so too. However, the manager was very polite and cool when he explained the policy to me. He actually walked around the store showing me all the new kicks they had just gotten in and tried to get me to buy another Kobe 6 that I could get the discount on. He also said to come back in 2 weeks and if they were still available he would give me the discount on them. Of course like most sneakerheads I wanted them now and since these were a QS they might not be available in 2 weeks.  

Yea, I thought so too. However, the manager was very polite and cool when he explained the policy to me. He actually walked around the store showing me all the new kicks they had just gotten in and tried to get me to buy another Kobe 6 that I could get the discount on. He also said to come back in 2 weeks and if they were still available he would give me the discount on them. Of course like most sneakerheads I wanted them now and since these were a QS they might not be available in 2 weeks.  

man thats funny, how can you say no to our servicemen for all that they do.. i can understand the VIP discount or friends and family being denied.

man thats funny, how can you say no to our servicemen for all that they do.. i can understand the VIP discount or friends and family being denied.

Back
Top Bottom