THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by onlitwo

theres also 20% off giftcards on eastbay that can be stacked with the 25% gold club membership code...which brings a $129.99 Kobe VI to be about $78...plus $7 cashback from Fatwallet.com~~
This might confuse some people. The 20% of giftcards can't be stack with the 25% gold club code for the actual giftcard purchase(not valid for giftcard purchases). If youve already purchase the giftcard with the 20% then obviously you use it just like a giftcard. Meaning you can use the 25% code for any eligible product- Camos not being one of them.

^Why, I dont think it will a difference at all.^ It has been known for 2+ weeks and even longer from people in the know and no big deal with shoes.

^Why, I dont think it will a difference at all.^ It has been known for 2+ weeks and even longer from people in the know and no big deal with shoes.

81446-grandpa-simpson.gif

talked to a nike rep today and she said since the camos are limited they are not goin to be discounted through swoosh

talked to a nike rep today and she said since the camos are limited they are not goin to be discounted through swoosh

Makes sense cause im pretty sure nothing that has been limited has been discounted on swoosh.

Makes sense cause im pretty sure nothing that has been limited has been discounted on swoosh.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

yea but now its gonna be national news, theyve been "closing" for a few years now, sad, but what can you do.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

yea but now its gonna be national news, theyve been "closing" for a few years now, sad, but what can you do.

hey guys. i'm new to these, and am mainly only interested in the barcelona's and the khaki crimson camo's...

do these fit snug, big, or true to size?

i'm a true 12.5 but that size isn't available, so would i be better off in a 12 or 13?

thanx.

hey guys. i'm new to these, and am mainly only interested in the barcelona's and the khaki crimson camo's...

i'm a true 12.5 but that size isn't available, so would i be better off in a 12 or 13?

thanx.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

thanx.
13 would probably be the better option

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

thanx.
13 would probably be the better option

Back
Top Bottom