The reason these elections don't matter is because...

NothingBefore wrote:
Originally Posted by Beermann2

hey Nothingbefore, just wondering, what do you think will happen in 2012?

A FULL 360 TURN

In reference to yesterday ....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

NothingBefore wrote:

A FULL 360 TURN

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WELL YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN I SAID 360 TO SEE HOW PEOPLE WOULD LAUGH

BUT AINT NOTHING FUNNY AT ALL

IM MADD AT PEOPLE

PLAYING WITH THE SAME FIRE YOUR GREAT-GREAT-GREATS BEEN BURNED WITH

IF OBAMA CANT DO IT

THEN BY 2012 PEOPLE NEED TO OVER THROW EVERYTHING

CAUSE ITS JUST BEEN THE SAME THING SINCE WASHINGTON GOT OUT OF THE SEAT

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT

I AM DONE HERE MAN

PEOPLE WILL LEARN ...........

FREE-WILL >>>>>>>>>

We even had 60 Minutes openly airing an interview where a former official admitted that Greenspan was more powerful than Clinton (the CDS episode). It'snot a surprise to some but for the rest of you it should've been a wake up call.

I don't think that a central banking system is inherently bad (although I'd rather not see one) but as it stands today the central bank is morepowerful than any of the 3 branches.

^I don't think a central banking system is bad either, but a Privately owned central bankingsystem?
The Federal Reserve is not a government entity, but a Privately owned corporation, only concerned with generating profits
at the cost of drowning us deeper and deeper into debt.

smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by thagreatj

Many will read this, but few will understand.
We are all slaves to the "Almighty Dollar"
God bless the ignorant.
tired.gif
what are you doin (outside of this post) to change this?
What is there to do besides educate myself and (try to educate) those around me?
tired.gif

I can't take anyone serious who can't post why they believe something and avoid posting the underlying data/articles/facts/opinion which formed their view.

Why does the U.S government have to BORROW money (with interest) when we are perfectly capable of printing our own form of debt free currency? How come we will never in our lifetime, our children's lifetime, their children's lifetime etc. be able to pay off the interest off our national debt?

provide info...

provide info...

NationalDebt2005and1950Dollars.gif

We have $40+ trillion more in unfunded liabilities.

Although I wouldn't blame the FED for all of the debt they are surely complicit in it by providing the Feds with whatever amount of money they ask for.
It's a mutually beneficial relationship between the corrupt Feds and the private FED.

It looks like we're going to fight a major war soon in order to clear that debt. Yes, biggr than Iraq or Afghanistan. That is, if we don't get a newglobal financial system that in return would absolve much of the US Debt.

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica][size=+2]Q:[/size][/font] [font=verdana,arial,helvetica][size=+1]To whom do we owe all this money? Who owns the Debt?[/size][/font]
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica][size=+2]A:[/size][/font] [font=verdana,arial,helvetica]Here is a pie chart showing the makeup, or ownership, of the National Debt as of December 1998.[/font]
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica]
owed.gif
[/font]​
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica]As you can see, the largest slice of the pie, over 40%, is owed to the Federal Reserve, the central bank of the United States, and to other government accounts. BTW, The Fed is actually quasi-public (part private, part government) so calling it "part of the government" is not strictly true. You can find out more about The Fed by reading Wikipedia's excellent article.[/font]

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica]The remaining 60% of the Debt is privately held by individuals, corporations, states, and foreign governments. As of November 2007, Japan ($580 billion), China ($390 billon) and the United Kingdom ($320 bilion) are the biggest foreign holders of our Debt.[/font]

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica]The above chart information is from the June 1999 issue of the "Treasury Bulletin", a quarterly publication of the U.S. Treasury department's Financial Management Service. The Treasury Bulletin is the best place to find the latest information on this subject.[/font]

God bless the ignorant.
tired.gif
What is there to do besides educate myself and (try to educate) those around me?
tired.gif

I can't take anyone serious who can't post why they believe something and avoid posting the underlying data/articles/facts/opinion which formed their view.

Why does the U.S government have to BORROW money (with interest) when we are perfectly capable of printing our own form of debt free currency? How come we will never in our lifetime, our children's lifetime, their children's lifetime etc. be able to pay off the interest off our national debt?

provide info...

Our national debt is $10 trillion. That's all the info you need.

Obama and McCain are both the same. They don't want to see you prosper.
The system is not built for prosperity. It is built for debt.
That is exactly right. One of my professor's from college would always say that money does not make the world go round, in fact debt makes theworld go round.

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

NothingBefore wrote:

A FULL 360 TURN

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
WELL YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN I SAID 360 TO SEE HOW PEOPLE WOULD LAUGH

BUT AINT NOTHING FUNNY AT ALL

FREE-WILL >>>>>>>>>

I just thought it was funny
embarassed.gif

Obama and McCain are both the same. They don't want to see you prosper.
The system is not built for prosperity. It is built for debt.
you sir, are 100% correct. Pretty much the whole basis for the Zeitgeist videos.

We even had 60 Minutes openly airing an interview where a former official admitted that Greenspan was more powerful than Clinton (the CDS episode). It's not a surprise to some but for the rest of you it should've been a wake up call.
qft.

the fed is the ruler of this nation... both Obama and McCain support the FED 100 percent...

Zeitgeist is ok, a little too fantastic for my tastes though.
Everyone should watch the movie Money Masters. Its
eye opening to say the least.

God bless the ignorant.
tired.gif
tired.gif

provide info...

debt_linear.png

The fed reserve came into effect about 1929 .... you do the math
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

Go out and do something about it then...instead of whining on a internet site.....
Where do you see me whining, fool? I am doing something, trying you bring this to light.
smh.gif
All I did was read your screen name, and I knew instantly your input would be worthless.

Go out and do something about it then...instead of whining on a internet site.....
Where do you see me whining, fool? I am doing something, trying you bring this to light.
smh.gif
All I did was read your screen name, and I knew instantly your input would be worthless.
grin.gif
no one has been elected yet and you're complainingthat these elections don't matter....think about it....

smh.gif
grin.gif
no one has been elected yet and you're complaining that these elections don't matter....think about it....
What is the biggest issue in this election? Who are the candidates blaming for this issue? Who is really responsible? Why aren't we blamingthem? Why can't you answer the previous 2 questions?....think about it....

Edward Bulwer-Lytton, got it right.

"The pen is mightier than the sword."

But in this case, it isn't really referenced to great works of literature.

Back
Top Bottom