The reason these elections don't matter is because...

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Obama and McCain are both the same. They don't want to see you prosper.
The system is not built for prosperity. It is built for debt.

I dont agree with that. I've seen alot of newly grads of medical school open small practices and evolve into bigger practices through Bush tax cuts.

Obama and McCain are both the same. They don't want to see you prosper.
The system is not built for prosperity. It is built for debt.

I BELIEVE YOU I BEEN HITTING NIKETALK HARD WITH THIS MONEY TALK AND GETTIN STONE FACED ALSO

BUT GUESS WHAT

PEOPLE WILL LEARN .....TRUST ME THEY WILL LEARN

We are all slaves to the "Almighty Dollar"
I kno exactly what ur trying to say on this statement, I have this bootleg DVD (Which got leaked, & the govrnment doesn't kno about )it's called Rise To Power/New World Order, U wont find it on the internet if u google it: but it explains that the government whats us (Americans ) tothink there were making a difference by going out & voting..
smh.gif
but the vote was decided a long time ago by The ppl working behinde the scence wit george bush!!! also 9/11 was all planned out the dvd explainedThat a guy named roc-a-fella, renavated a section of the towers days leading up to 9/11 & ppl in the stock market knew what was going to happen& invested billions of dollars, do to the conduct rules on this site i really cant get into it..but george bush & his family are real grimey..

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

laugh.gif
i like how people just throw around the stonefaces without really understanding.

word.

24479sx.jpg
>ALL.

until we can come together and realize how our country is built on lies and infiltration so much so that without "them" america would cease to existas we know it

I don't know about the whole 2012 deal. I stopped believing after that October 14th ordeal
laugh.gif

But for real, it is way bigger than tax cuts or tax breaks or what have you. I'm talking about our
entire monetary system. The way it is structured only leaves us with one outcome. Slavery.

Folk just don't understand how little say we have in how the government is run, and I respect the few that do. Hell, most people actually think we live ina democracy. I'm tellin you, Obama is just another politician saying all the right things like...every otha politician trying 2 win an election...he justhas a different paintjob.

I can't take anyone serious who can't post why they believe something and avoid posting the underlying data/articles/facts/opinion which formed theirview.

At least wawawwawaaeaswawawktaktgh posts articles/data. I may not believe or see eye to eye w/ duke, but I respect his opinion.

Many will read this, but few will understand.
God bless the ignorant.
tired.gif
what are you doin (outside of this post) to change this?

Originally Posted by thagreatj

Many will read this, but few will understand.
God bless the ignorant.
tired.gif
what are you doin (outside of this post) to change this?
What is there to do besides educate myself and (try to educate) those around me?
tired.gif

I can't take anyone serious who can't post why they believe something and avoid posting the underlying data/articles/facts/opinion which formed their view.

Why does the U.S government have to BORROW money (with interest) when we are perfectly capable of printing our own form of debt free currency? How come we willnever in our lifetime, our children's lifetime, their children's lifetime etc. be able to pay off theinterest off our national debt?

Why do everybody who don't think Obama is the cure 4 cancer gotta be a McCain supporter? Ever stop and think that some folk think (reasonably) that neithacandidate is that great?

Depend on yourself and nobody else.

But I do like hearing other peoples opinion.

hey Nothingbefore, just wondering, what do you think will happen in 2012?

Oh yea, check sig. . .

Originally Posted by devildog1776

the OP is correct.... the fed is the ruler of this nation... both Obama and McCain support the FED 100 percent...
This is true.

Back
Top Bottom