The reason these elections don't matter is because...

Originally Posted by Black Milk

This thread wouldnt have even been thought about if McCain won the election. Why did the OP wait until after the Election to even create this thread?
smh.gif

and this nothingbefore dude is what? 17, 18 years old? dude plays too many video games. if the world is ending, why the hell are you in school?

You may want to check that fact out. The thread was as made before the election was over.

what are you doin (outside of this post) to change this?

I can't stand when people use this argument. It takes more than one person to make a change. He's trying to enlighten the people whocontinue to stay in the dark. But it's clear to see that money makes the world go round. The bankers and large corporations run this country...err world.

But this was a win for the US because it is the first step in breaking down racial barriers. Nothing happens over night.

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

This thread wouldnt have even been thought about if McCain won the election. Why did the OP wait until after the Election to even create this thread?
smh.gif

and this nothingbefore dude is what? 17, 18 years old? dude plays too many video games. if the world is ending, why the hell are you in school?

You may want to check that fact out. The thread was as made before the election was over.
Thread was made

11/04/08 12:57 PM

now you tell me what time it was (est time) they projected california and washington toobama..
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

smh.gif

Thread was made

11/04/08 12:57 PM

now you tell me what time it was (est time) they projected california and washington to obama..
indifferent.gif

Thanks, for stating the obvious genius. 12:47 PM indicating that it was made in the afternoon. When the clockstrikes 12 midnight, is it 12:00 PM in the morning?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by seventh letter

laugh.gif
.. That one hurt
nah, it didnt. I guess i didnt see when the thread was first made because i was at work. so i figured when i seen it on the first page it wasmade at that time i got home. i didnt even see the "pm"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom