The reason these elections don't matter is because...

On the real the op is dead on, I don't understand why he is getting stonefaced either.

0a825bce5e3af9121b07c8972bed598d554881b.gif

The resources are there for people to educate themselves.

People just don't have "time" to read books or watch films that will open their eyes.

I'm with you guys.

I'm with you guys too. Daytona 5000 is saying nothing but truth. Debt will permeate OUR lives, the lives of our children, and the lives of ourgrandchildren.
For those that disagree, why would the bankers structure it in any other method? Debt for every American citizen is the wet dream of the FED. Ignorance isStrength.

I don't have the answers. I'm just one person, but I'm one person looking for answers. That is why I'm trying to spread awareness, so maybe youcan ask questions and perhaps we all can find a solution. But like I said Ignorance is Strength. You guys would all rather stoneface me and tell me to jump offbuildings and kill myself rather than just opening your eyes to the truth which is right in front of you. Money is here to serve us and make life easier, butwhy is it the reverse is trueand we are slaves to money? I'm not spreading and conspiracy b.s but I'm writing down FACT. Actual recorded history, thathas repeated itself over and over again. And history will continue to repeat itself unless we do something about it.

Every Americans largest creditor is the government. Not the FED, not the banks but the government.
You will pay FAR more in taxes over the course of your lifetime than you will on interest on debt.

Also most bad debt in this country is owned by credit card companies. You want to get in real trouble with debt, spend a few credit cards to the max. Theanswer is not within the renovation of government nor the renovation of the banking system. it is within each of us to be in debt to no man. All it takes is alittle responsibility and a little less greed.

Money is here to serve us and make life easier
I can't imagine any scenario where the institution of money makes things easier. In my mind it serves as a middleman and business is alwayseasier when you cut out the middleman. Can you explain why you think money is here to serve us?

Originally Posted by tylerdub

Every Americans largest creditor is the government. Not the FED, not the banks but the government.
You will pay FAR more in taxes over the course of your lifetime than you will on interest on debt.

Also most bad debt in this country is owned by credit card companies. You want to get in real trouble with debt, spend a few credit cards to the max. The answer is not within the renovation of government nor the renovation of the banking system. it is within each of us to be in debt to no man. All it takes is a little responsibility and a little less greed.
Good points tyler and as always DAYTONA 500 is droppin' science.

"The real truth of the matter is,as you and I know, that a financial
element in the large centers has owned the government ever since
the days of Andrew Jackson
... "-Franklin D. Roosevelt
(in a letter to Colonel House, dated November 21, 1933)

Not the President...keep that in mind
again the hand that gives is ALWAYS over the hand that takes....

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Obama and McCain are both the same. They don't want to see you prosper.
The system is not built for prosperity. It is built for debt.
100% AGREE, its just that in people's euphoria they are blind to the fact that certain things are INEVITABLE. I wont go into what thoseare....

Originally Posted by Fuser86

People just don't have "time" to read books or watch films that will open their eyes.

I'm with you guys.

Or they simple dont want to. I guess its true what they say, ignorance is bliss. Long as you can go to Mcdonalds, go to the club on the weekend and pay yourbills its all good "
pimp.gif
"

Originally Posted by tylerdub

Also most bad debt in this country is owned by credit card companies. You want to get in real trouble with debt, spend a few credit cards to the max. The answer is not within the renovation of government nor the renovation of the banking system. it is within each of us to be in debt to no man. All it takes is a little responsibility and a little less greed.

Yea but the governments creditor is the Federal Reserve they are all connected. Think big picture. What do you think taxes go to pay? the interest on thenational debt.

When are people going to realize that banks make money out of nothing? and then realize that it is wrong? Fractional Reserve Lending for the loss of thepeople.

I just never understand why people never want to learn and want to continue to live in the same little bubble they always have.

The answer is to stop letting a group of men who have no ties to the government control the interest rates. They do not know what the interest rates should beand this causes capital to be allocated inefficiently and this makes recessions bigger and deeper then they have to be. The answer is to abolish the Fed andhave a debt free currency or a currency backed by something that would at least put a limit on how bad things could get. Fiat currencies can become completelyworthless and it looks like that is the path the US dollar is on.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Fuser86

I'm with you guys.

Or they simple dont want to. I guess its true what they say, ignorance is bliss. Long as you can go to Mcdonalds, go to the club on the weekend and pay your bills its all good "
pimp.gif
"

QFT.

DAYTONA 5000 wrote:
iBlink wrote:
Okay.
What are Obama's views on the Fed?

In relations to what? That's a broad topic dude.

My thing is, the Fed does what it's supposed to do. Of course, no one likes their interest rates or taxes to fluctuate, but if it's for the good of thecountry's longevity, I don't see the problem.

Back
Top Bottom