The reason these elections don't matter is because...

[table][tr][td]University of California[/td] [td]$909,283[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Goldman Sachs[/td] [td]$874,207[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Harvard University[/td] [td]$717,230[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Microsoft Corp[/td] [td]$714,108[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Google Inc[/td] [td]$701,099[/td] [/tr][tr][td]JPMorgan Chase & Co[/td] [td]$581,460[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Citigroup Inc[/td] [td]$581,216[/td] [/tr][tr][td]National Amusements Inc[/td] [td]$543,859[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Time Warner[/td] [td]$508,148[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sidley Austin LLP[/td] [td]$492,445[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Stanford University[/td] [td]$481,199[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Skadden, Arps et al[/td] [td]$473,424[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wilmerhale Llp[/td] [td]$466,679[/td] [/tr][tr][td]UBS AG[/td] [td]$454,795[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Latham & Watkins[/td] [td]$426,924[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Columbia University[/td] [td]$426,516[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Morgan Stanley[/td] [td]$425,102[/td] [/tr][tr][td]IBM Corp[/td] [td]$415,196[/td] [/tr][tr][td]University of Chicago[/td] [td]$414,555[/td] [/tr][tr][td]US Government[/td] [td]$400,819[/td] [/tr][/table]
These are Obama's biggest contributors and the highlighted ones are the companies who "run" the Fed.

[table][tr][td]Merrill Lynch[/td] [td]$359,070[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Citigroup Inc[/td] [td]$296,151[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Morgan Stanley[/td] [td]$262,777[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Goldman Sachs[/td] [td]$228,695[/td] [/tr][tr][td]JPMorgan Chase & Co[/td] [td]$215,042[/td] [/tr][tr][td]US Government[/td] [td]$195,505[/td] [/tr][tr][td]AT&T Inc[/td] [td]$185,063[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Credit Suisse Group[/td] [td]$178,053[/td] [/tr][tr][td]PricewaterhouseCoopers[/td] [td]$166,470[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Blank Rome LLP[/td] [td]$161,826[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wachovia Corp[/td] [td]$159,107[/td] [/tr][tr][td]US Army[/td] [td]$158,170[/td] [/tr][tr][td]UBS AG[/td] [td]$147,465[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Bank of America[/td] [td]$143,026[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Greenberg Traurig LLP[/td] [td]$142,137[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher[/td] [td]$141,446[/td] [/tr][tr][td]US Dept of Defense[/td] [td]$129,725[/td] [/tr][tr][td]FedEx Corp[/td] [td]$125,654[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Lehman Brothers[/td] [td]$115,707[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Bear Stearns[/td] [td]$113,050[/td] [/tr][/table]
Here are McCain's see any similarities?

but if it's for the good of the country's longevity, I don't see the problem.

But its not. What would make you think that? Its good for the longevity of....banks

eek.gif

Originally Posted by iBlink

DAYTONA 5000 wrote:
iBlink wrote:
Okay.
What are Obama's views on the Fed?

In relations to what? That's a broad topic dude.

My thing is, the Fed does what it's supposed to do. Of course, no one likes their interest rates or taxes to fluctuate, but if it's for the good of the country's longevity, I don't see the problem.
See now I can't take anything you say seriously ever again. The Fed does what it's supposed to do? Really? For the good of the country?Reread this thread from the beginning my man.

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

"War is Peace

Slavery is Freedom

Ignorance is Strength"

you guys disappoint me
tired.gif
FOR REAL

LETS START A TEAM

SO PEOPLE CAN SEE THE MOVEMENT

I'm with yall on that.

Originally Posted by here 4 tha kickz

Originally Posted by Falcon4567
hahaha, daredevil lookin the wrong way
roll.gif

On the really though, everybody wants to cite how corrupt the world is. This is the REAL truth. The REAL truth is that this system IS @*$!%% up, but by nowit's SO @*$!%% up that it's perpetuating itself. The wheels are turning too fast and it's a well oiled machine and if we break AT THIS POINT -- atTHIS speed -- we'll skid out of control and crash, and by metaphorical extension, everyone will break every bone in their bodies and NO ONE will survive.Survival is and has always been the objective of man. Prosperity is great and all, but survival is ESSENTIAL. Only a few will prosper and most will cheat to doso. It's inherent in the mindset of the prosperous. I could complain....... but it's a waste of time. I'd be better off complaining that 2+3 doesn't equal 6. We can ALL survive if we try BUT.... that has to first be good enough. You have to be content knowing that youcould be worse off. I'll take a lifetime of "debt" over a lifetime of starvation, apparent oppression,and the likes. At least here we're covertly oppressed by the dollar instead of overtly oppressed by the whip.

I just want to steer my way around as best as possible. I know the engine is over heating. The gas mileage is HORRIBLE, and chances are, I'm 6 carnotes behind and that debt will land on my children when I die. The best I aim to do is commandeer this vehicle the best way I can and teach my kids the samelogic. You can't complain to the refs guys. You have to just play through the bad calls and play HARDER -- BETTER than your opponents. Changing the game isNOT an option, so stop crying about it and step your game up. I'm not fighting any revolutionary wars.... I just want to beat this game for what its worth.Ya'll can overturn as much !*!% as ya'll want but I don't know how to play the game you guys want to invent. I KNOW how to play this one. First youget the money, then you get the power, then you get the respect, then you die and hopefully you get inducted into the Hall of Fame. Why have more ambition thanthat? There's nothing else out there but calamity and destruction. You'll see...

And maybe, just maybe I sound like a new age Booker T Washington, but hey...what I just said is REAL. You can play this game for what it is, play yourrole, and HOPE to move up in the depth chart.... or you can try to do too much and FAIL. There's no one man that can change the world today. It's tooconnected-- too integrated. Everything feeds into another system either here or there and the systems are all as self sufficient as The Matrix. The systemsdon't need US to run them. They have their checks and balances. The time of heroes has passed. No one voice can rise above the chorus. Let it go.......andLIVE.

[/Real talk]

At least here we're covertly oppressed by the dollar instead of overtly oppressed by the whip.

Huh? Mentally slavery is 10x worse than actual physical slavery, because you actually believe you have a choice and you have control over your decisions. Put the L down Rilla
laugh.gif

wow
stupidest thing i read today

The fact the a man with melanin in his skin is going to be the puppet of the ruling class is astonishing enough and I think even though both Mcain and Obamaare the same it is of great historical importance.

Now, on to the Federal Reserve. Woodrow Wilson passed the Federal Reserve act that allowed the Fed to be created. Before that, the government printed their ownmoney. This is what he said after he passed it, "I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country.
A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all ouractivities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in thecivilized world. No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion andduress of a small group of dominant men."

In addition, FDR, the great "savior" of the depression was the one who put that Illuminati logo and the Masonic seal on the back of the dollar bill.

Lastly, it is not a coincidence that out of millions of millions of people in this country, the presidents that are "elected" just happen to berelated to other presidents and or European aristocracy. Fact: Obama and !#+! Cheany are related.

I'm down to start a team - Team Wake The %$#% UP!

I haven't smoked a blunt today
eyes.gif

I'm naturally metaphorical, analytical, and perceptive. This IS how I write...

Now RE-READ what I said and THINK about it. Cats REALLY need to read what I've written. I'm serious guys...for real. No +%+@+%+%.

YOOOOO PEOPLE LWHO DONT WANT TO WAKE UP ITS COOOL YA WILL WAKE UP WHEN

2012 = THE SUN GIVING OFF ......... WAIT NVM TOO SOON NOBODY WOULD UNDERSTAND YET...

BUT REALLY WHO WANTS TO LIVE LIKE THIS

I BET OTHER ALIEN RACES WOULD LAUGH AS AT US CAUSE WE ARE SLAVES

WE ARE BORN FREE ( NOTE DOCTOR BILLS )

WATER IS FREE , AIR IS FREE , EVERYTHING MADE WAS FREE

JUST THAT SOMEBODY WANTS TO MAKE PROFIT IN A SYSTEM SOOOO WRONG ITS SICK

PICTURE A WORLD WITHOUT PAYING FOR ANYTHING

JUST LIVING LIFE THE WAY IT WAS BEFORE ALL THIS MESS BUT WITH NEW TECHNOLOGY

BUT INSTEAD YOU WANT TO PLAY THE GAME AND TRY TO BEAT THE SYSTEM?

http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/

THE UNITED STATES ITS SELF CANT BEAT THE SYSTEM

DONT VOTE INSTEAD REVOKE

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

I haven't smoked a blunt today
eyes.gif

I'm naturally metaphorical, analytical, and perceptive. This IS how I write...

Now RE-READ what I said and THINK about it. Cats REALLY need to read what I've written. I'm serious guys...for real. No +%+@+%+%.
Very realistic view that I share personally. Some people cannot handle the reality of the situation because they have to believe there issomething more, that they have to be something larger then life. Pride gets you nowhere play the cards you dealt the best you can. I feel you
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

YOOOOO PEOPLE LWHO DONT WANT TO WAKE UP ITS COOOL YA WILL WAKE UP WHEN

2012 = THE SUN GIVING OFF ......... WAIT NVM TOO SOON NOBODY WOULD UNDERSTAND YET...

BUT REALLY WHO WANTS TO LIVE LIKE THIS

I BET OTHER ALIEN RACES WOULD LAUGH AS AT US CAUSE WE ARE SLAVES

WE ARE BORN FREE ( NOTE DOCTOR BILLS )

WATER IS FREE , AIR IS FREE , EVERYTHING MADE WAS FREE

JUST THAT SOMEBODY WANTS TO MAKE PROFIT IN A SYSTEM SOOOO WRONG ITS SICK

PICTURE A WORLD WITHOUT PAYING FOR ANYTHING

JUST LIVING LIFE THE WAY IT WAS BEFORE ALL THIS MESS BUT WITH NEW TECHNOLOGY

BUT INSTEAD YOU WANT TO PLAY THE GAME AND TRY TO BEAT THE SYSTEM?

http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/

THE UNITED STATES ITS SELF CANT BEAT THE SYSTEM

DONT VOTE INSTEAD REVOKE
Boi ain't $@@@ free in this world...but keep dreaming..
laugh.gif

theone2401 wrote:

Very realistic view that I share personally. Some people cannot handle the reality of the situation because they have to believe there is something more, that they have to be something larger then life. Pride gets you nowhere play the cards you dealt the best you can. I feel you
pimp.gif

That's the key man. Cats have damn good IDEALS but on some real $%*%... +@@* that. I live in REALITY. You can dream all you want but if you can'thandle reality and succeed in it, what good are all those dreams gonna do in the end? You can't feed your family ideals when they get hungry.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

does NothingBefore ever make normal, not-crazy posts?

like, has he ever responded in a normal fashion, or is it always with these doomsday prophecies from his "enlightened" high horse?

i've never seen a normal response from dude...

it'll be a post on the new jordans, he'll be all

" IT DOESNT MATTER, WE ARE SLAVES, THE NEW JORDANS SHOULD BE FREE, LIKE IT WAS BEFORE ALL THIS TECHNOLOGY MESS. YALL ARE IGNORANT, YALL NEED TO WAKE UP"
laugh.gif
... shut up man...
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I def feel what you sayin...basically we all get the ambition 2 be the savior, the messiah, the deus ex machina that come in and fix the whole world from time2 time (some more than othas, me more than most)...but realistically you gotta work within the confines of the system 2 even put yaself into a position 2 whereit becomes anything more than a daydream. The wish that things was different and a dollar can get you a double cheesburger at McDonalds. (just how much longerthat stays true is debatable, but I digress...) One of the hardest things I've had 2 attempt accepting is that the time 4 true heroes and legends who swoopin and make drastic changes 4 the better is mostly past...but gahdammit that don't mean I can't try. The state of things as they is don't have 2 bethe state of things in the future...but it will def take a while 2 make any type of appreciable difference. In the meantime...you gotta live your life.

The government is full of lies and conspiracies. With Obama elected, a new puppet arises.

BUT

I feel OP created this thread NOT because the he feels the 2 presidential candidates are the "same" no matter who wins. Would this thread even existif McCain won yesterday? Probably not. With that said,

Get use to an african-american president

Get use to "wealth redistribution"

Get use to change

and finally, LOL @ NOTHINGBEFORE,

after your 10/14/08 thread I'M PRETTY DARN SURE EVERYBODY HERE CAN TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY LMFAO!!

All of these threads and posts considered, is there another country you would rather live in than the United States of America?

When you have the ability to get up and move somewhere else, where exactly are you going?

Originally Posted by airboy23

The government is full of lies and conspiracies. With Obama elected, a new puppet arises.

BUT

I feel OP created this thread NOT because the he feels the 2 presidential candidates are the "same" no matter who wins. Would this thread even exist if McCain won yesterday? Probably not. With that said,

Get use to an african-american president

Get use to "wealth redistribution"

Get use to change
What are Obama's views on the Fed?

Originally Posted by Bastitch

All of these threads and posts considered, is there another country you would rather live in than the United States of America?

When you have the ability to get up and move somewhere else, where exactly are you going?

Hell nah!

This thread wouldnt have even been thought about if McCain won the election. Why did the OP wait until after the Election to even create this thread?
smh.gif

and this nothingbefore dude is what? 17, 18 years old? dude plays too many video games. if the world is ending, why the hell are you in school?

Did you read anything I wrote, Joshua? McCain/ Obama same difference.
Who?

what im saying is that you wouldnt be complaining in the first place if your candidate won. This thread wouldnt have been made. Im 100% sure of that,[mccain] My friend [mccain]

I like this post...

ppl please wake up and see things for what they are in this world. we are all slaves to this system, and until you realize it nothin will change. keep spreadinthe awareness

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Did you read anything I wrote, Joshua? McCain/ Obama same difference.
Who?

what im saying is that you wouldnt be complaining in the first place if your candidate won. This thread wouldnt have been made. Im 100% sure of that, [mccain] My friend [mccain]
Who is my candidate than Joshua? Search in your 'dex and find one instance where I said I supported him.

Back
Top Bottom