The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

I'll check out the special, a lot of people seem to like it.

Glad he could come out on his terms. A few years back he had an interview on the Breakfast Club and he randomly mentioned having sex with dudes :lol: The way Charlemagne went along with it, was as if it was discussed in pre-production or something.

this joke was already funny as is, but just adds another layer to things

fixed

and spike lee’s 2nd film that got disrespected like hell by the academy

at least denzel got nominated for best actor, but how the hell he lost to al pacino for scent of a woman I’ll never know
Two syllables

I'll check out the special, a lot of people seem to like it.

Glad he could come out on his terms. A few years back he had an interview on the Breakfast Club and he randomly mentioned having sex with dudes :lol: The way Charlemagne went along with it, was as if it was discussed in pre-production or something.
Yoooo this dude came out 2 years ago :lol:

I just peeped that interview. Apparently he told his mom on that Home Videos special. He ain’t deny anything in the interview.

fixed

and spike lee’s 2nd film that got disrespected like hell by the academy

at least denzel got nominated for best actor, but how the hell he lost to al pacino for scent of a woman I’ll never know
oh of course. Zel has a bunch of goated movies to me tho lol.

yeah Malcolm X was too official. didn't even feel like a biopic or based on someone else. It jsut feels like an incredible *** movie. when Zel hits the desk, that scene lives rent free.

oh of course. Zel has a bunch of goated movies to me tho lol.

yeah Malcolm X was too official. didn't even feel like a biopic or based on someone else. It jsut feels like an incredible *** movie. when Zel hits the desk, that scene lives rent free.

don’t get me wrong, I like scent a woman

but denzel was something else in that role

driving miss daisy was more egregious over do the right thing.. because that shh is just laughable

need to be nominated to even lose….
Wow, didn't even know it wasn't nominated. First time I saw Do The Right Thing was in a film class in H.S. I remember my teacher mentioning how it should've won an Oscar. Always thought it was nominated. Wild.

And wtf is My Left Foot?:lol:I'm sure its a good movie, but c'mon now. Born On The 4th of July wasn't all that either.

Wow, didn't even know it wasn't nominated. First time I saw Do The Right Thing was in a film class in H.S. I remember my teacher mentioning how it should've won an Oscar. Always thought it was nominated. Wild.

And wtf is My Left Foot?:lol:I'm sure its a good movie, but c'mon now. Born On The 4th of July wasn't all that either.

not even nominated

shh is a joke

meanwhile the gawd Stanley Kubrick, his only film to win an Oscar was 2001: a space odyssey and that was for visual effects

Scorsese’s best films were never nominated for best picture

The Godfather somehow won adapted screenplay, ford Coppola nominated for best director and wasn’t nominated for best picture

Wait. jerrod Carmichael came out as gay and y’all surprised? Lol

I didn’t know who he was til today and just turned on SNL and it’s clear as day he’s gay.

Good for him to finally just to be open out it. Must be a relief. Salute

1648958006436.png

Last edited:
I can't lie, I thought that Will Smith was too big and too powerful to have the situation impact his career but I guess I was wrong.

I can't lie, I thought that Will Smith was too big and too powerful to have the situation impact his career but I guess I was wrong.

Interesting. Prob doesn’t help that the last 2-3 years, the smith family has been unbearable.

not even nominated

shh is a joke

meanwhile the gawd Stanley Kubrick, his only film to win an Oscar was 2001: a space odyssey and that was for visual effects

Scorsese’s best films were never nominated for best picture

The Godfather somehow won adapted screenplay, ford Coppola nominated for best director and wasn’t nominated for best picture
Yea, Oscars always been a joke. Crazy you mention 2001 A Space Odyssey. We only watched 2 movies in that film class and they were Do the Right Thing and 2001 Space Odyssey. Both fire. I was never into Space Sci-Fi untill I saw 2001. Class was only 30min so the movie took a week to watch. Made sure I came in baked everytime after that first 30min watch.

This put on "hold" stuff seems to be an immediate reaction.

I think Will would be worried if they were actually cancelled.

Ppl still think this **** was staged?:lol:
A couple friends in our group chat still think it's staged. They even sent the photoshopped pic of the 'prosthetic' cheek just today. 😐. When I said it was fake, he said man how would you know? 🥴

A couple friends in our group chat still think it's staged. They even sent the photoshopped pic of the 'prosthetic' cheek just today. 😐. When I said it was fake, he said man how would you know? 🥴

unfortunately, not surprised by this..

i really hope we are the dumbest timeline

Back
Top Bottom