The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

Man, you must have a genuine dislike for Keenan Thompson. What did he do to you? lol

genuine dislike?

wouldn’t say all of that, just don’t find him funny.. but that goes for most of the show currently

I don't understand what they were thinking allowing Louis CK and Marilyn Manson to win in the same year.

manson won too?!
I should’ve read the entire article first. Kanye's jail part 2 won the grammy and Marilyn is on that version. I guess that version won. It wasn't really clear.

Last edited:
it‘s Amy schumer, bar ain’t high
Oh believe me I know this.

Years and years back I got in an argument with a well-known Canadian contrarian on here where I criticized Amy Schumer and said I believe the accusations of her stealing jokes. Said poster turned this into "you just don't like female comics" to which I provided a list of female comics I like.

He replied with "yah I don't agree" and that's when I learned not to engage with him. :lol:

Kenan still being on SNL all these years when all his white co stars have moved on to bigger things...

Ish lowkey feels like they purposefully let the brotha get left back like a super senior

Kenan still being on SNL all these years when all his white co stars have moved on to bigger things...

Ish lowkey feels like they purposefully let the brotha get left back like a super senior
Kenan has his own primetime show on NBC :lol:

Its funny cuz some frame it a different way; Kenan still on SNL after dozens of other (white) co-stars have been fired and faded in to obscurity.

I feel like I can count on one hand the other comedians that came on same time as him and have went on to see real success.

Kenan been in a lot of stuff since he got on SNL

Mans been on for a while now. Dude seems to like the guaranteed check.

Colin Joost has been on since 2005, been is way less other stuff, but is the head writer.

Kenan being getting on SNL at the time was kinda weird too. He already has a run of stardom before joining the show.

Last edited:
What’s up with that and Steve Harvey

but they really ain’t had to have dude show up as OJ on Saturday

Back
Top Bottom