The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

Nobody asked for BB4L let alone 4.

movie made over 400 mill, over 3 times its budget
IATT IATT theres your answer. Guess you were wrong.

paused ≠ canceled

those movies didn’t even have release dates yet

you have marvel MCU movies/shows that end up with changes in the schedule

people really gotta give this thing some time

we see things like this happen all the time when bad news drops, investigations and other BS will get announced and at the end of the day not a damn thing happens because they’re just trying buy time until public outrage blows over

Screen Shot 2022-04-03 at 9.50.07 AM.png

that white man shouldnt have grabbed him

movie made over 400 mill, over 3 times its budget

paused ≠ canceled

those movies didn’t even have release dates yet

you have marvel MCU movies/shows that end up with changes in the schedule

people really gotta give this thing some time

we see things like this happen all the time when bad news drops, investigations and other BS will get announced and at the end of the day not a damn thing happens because they’re just trying buy time until public outrage blows over
I appreciate your dedication :lol:

I appreciate your dedication :lol:

dedication to what?

will smith could retire tomorrow and it would have zero real effect with me because I haven’t watched and don’t have a desire to watch his recent projects

i haven’t watched Aladdin, I havent watched king Richard, didn’t watch the Netflix cop movie, didn’t watch the movie with old him and young him

the only will smith movies I can remember watching the last couple of years is suicide squad and bad boys for life

I’m just stating the obvious.. look at the nfl, all the supposed investigations they got going with multiple owners.. this shh happens all the time

dedication to what?

will smith could retire tomorrow and it would have zero real effect with me because I haven’t watched and don’t have a desire to watch his recent projects

i haven’t watched Aladdin, I havent watched king Richard, didn’t watch the Netflix cop movie, didn’t watch the movie with old him and young him

the only will smith movies I can remember watching the last couple of years is suicide squad and bad boys for life

I’m just stating the obvious.. look at the nfl, all the supposed investigations they got going with multiple owners.. this shh happens all the time
Owners white and billionaire

He is a sexual predator though

and he can protect/cover for the interests of those white billionaires

as long as studios can make money off of will smith, guess who will still get offered roles

that‘s why a whole lot of horrible people still out here in various capacities

deshaun watson can still throw the hell out of a football and look how quick morals go out the window

and he can protect/cover for the interests of those white billionaires

as long as studios can make money off of will smith, guess who will still get offered roles

that‘s why a whole lot of horrible people still out here in various capacities

deshaun watson can still throw the hell out of a football and look how quick morals go out the window
Deshaun is also a predator. He can ball but he is a scumbag.

dedication to what?

It would have some effect because you 50 essays in this thread alone.

Back
Top Bottom