The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

Best response I have seen so far on the matter.

This is the way you take charge of matters as a man, and don't end up on the red table talk.

while I agree with the points he made.. i think the best way for will to have handled the situation was to let his well paid publicist go to work on the context of why jada had that hairdo

and leave Chris to deal with responding to all the mess in the various magazines and whatever

but the Chris/jada side of things seemingly has it’s own whole big mess

How was it? I've only seen one of his specials. The one where he's in the round. It was pretty good.

i meant I saw the news, not his special

but ill definitely check out his special, the one i saw before was hilarious

Last edited:
Was it staged to purposely ruin Will career? Illuminati made him do it? Lol

I had to dig to find any news about this movie prior to the current headlines.

Apparently before the slap it had no director after Leitch dipped. Sounds like its been in purgatory for a bit.

Will's next movie is with Antoine Fuqua where he plays a slave.

The devil? 😂

-foe
Azazel made him do it :lol:
MV5BY2Q1OGI4ZGQtMzc3OS00YzIyLThhNWQtYWUxODc3NzU0YWQ4L2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzND...jpg

fixed

and spike lee’s 2nd film that got disrespected like hell by the academy

at least denzel got nominated for best actor, but how the hell he lost to al pacino for scent of a woman I’ll never know
Driving Mrs. Daisy beating out Do The Right Thing was just plain bonkers.

I think he comes out in his new Stand Up special.

I'll check out the special, a lot of people seem to like it.

Glad he could come out on his terms. A few years back he had an interview on the Breakfast Club and he randomly mentioned having sex with dudes :lol: The way Charlemagne went along with it, was as if it was discussed in pre-production or something.

Back
Top Bottom