The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

5D66E533-3D82-41FE-8A62-CB0F17724CB0.jpeg
Beta male simp provider

fQlm3KP.png

Says thread is weird several times, continues to post in weird thread... Why you so emotional?
mq2uylZ.png

Fishing for likes I see...I leave for a few days and don't post at all. I come back about 40 pages behind and you on about every page multiple times. You a weirdo my *****.

Last edited:
Funny I say this thread is weird and you be the one to respond. Can't wait to see your next witty post and pic. I am sure your weird buddy can't wait either.

Funny I say this thread is weird and you be the one to respond. Can't wait to see your next witty post and pic. I am sure your weird buddy can't wait either.
I don't know if you remember but our interaction in this thread started because you randomly responded to me and started dissing. I'm just returning the favor. Relax brother we all in here cracking jokes.. lighten up no need to get emotional
98b4IFg.png

Not surprised.

Will probably would've killed that old man and hid his body somewhere in Mozambique for ironically enough calling him the n word.

I totally get his anger towards the racist old man...but why take it out on Paul Rodriguez? Will pretty much did the same to Chris by taking his anger out on the wrong guy.

Do you think Ricky wouldve snapped and they would've squared up?
Hell nah. He would've pressed charges and sued. Nothing else.

Would will have slapped Jamie?

Idk. I think he either slapped Chris because of his history of talking about Jada or because of the disrespect he's received online the past couple of years along with his childhood trauma. I just think Chris happened to be the right comedian at the wrong time.
One comedian made a good point relating to Will's book. In the book he talked about how his dad used to beat on his mom and he never defended her and felt/feels like a coward because of it. He even plotted to kill his dad because the abuse was constant. I think in that moment by Jada's reaction, he reverted back to that experience and overly reacted with violence In a situation where it wasn't necessary. Overall, I think he would've reacted that way towards any person in that moment once he saw Jada's reaction.

which wayans family member actually does get the love they deserve though?
True. Marlon was fairly consistent in the public eye for a bit there because he was putting out movies. But yeah, Keenan, Damon, Kim and Shawn always get forgotten. I binged the scary movie series a couple months ago, and read the scandal about that after Weinstein and them stole and ruined the franchise

True. Marlon was fairly consistent in the public eye for a bit there because he was putting out movies. But yeah, Keenan, Damon, Kim and Shawn always get forgotten. I binged the scary movie series a couple months ago, and read the scandal about that after Weinstein and them stole and ruined the franchise

marlon did legit work in one of the hardest movies there is to watch, requiem for a dream

but I assume dude just didn’t get offered the roles.. but that family paved a way for numerous of em to do work

I totally get his anger towards the racist old man...but why take it out on Paul Rodriguez? Will pretty much did the same to Chris by taking his anger out on the wrong guy.
There's more to the story as far as why that dude's role got cut.

Man as a Will Smith fan I still can't believe he reacted like that. All the great things this man has done/accomplished and this event will be at the top of the list whenever he is brought up. He will be fine but this will unfortunately stain his reputation forever and that makes me sad.

Back
Top Bottom