The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

Hell nah. He would've pressed charges and sued. Nothing else.

Idk. I think he either slapped Chris because of his history of talking about Jada or because of the disrespect he's received online the past couple of years along with his childhood trauma. I just think Chris happened to be the right comedian at the wrong time.
One comedian made a good point relating to Will's book. In the book he talked about how his dad used to beat on his mom and he never defended her and felt/feels like a coward because of it. He even plotted to kill his dad because the abuse was constant. I think in that moment by Jada's reaction, he reverted back to that experience and overly reacted with violence In a situation where it wasn't necessary. Overall, I think he would've reacted that way towards any person in that moment once he saw Jada's reaction.

If Brock Lesner made the joke, William wouldn't have done a damn thing.

Man as a Will Smith fan I still can't believe he reacted like that. All the great things this man has done/accomplished and this event will be at the top of the list whenever he is brought up. He will be fine but this will unfortunately stain his reputation forever and that makes me sad.

You serious? Y'all over react way too much. Nobody will talk about this in two years. Calm down.

Man as a Will Smith fan I still can't believe he reacted like that. All the great things this man has done/accomplished and this event will be at the top of the list whenever he is brought up. He will be fine but this will unfortunately stain his reputation forever and that makes me sad.

i don’t think you’re giving enough credit to your country’s ability to move on and forget or simply not care

unfortunately, for will certain people are in need of ammunition to distract from other extremely more concerning and troubling things currently happening in America.. and you have comedians who are simply taking advantage of the opportunity presented to get their names out there

my bad if you’re not American, I’m assuming that part

True. Marlon was fairly consistent in the public eye for a bit there because he was putting out movies. But yeah, Keenan, Damon, Kim and Shawn always get forgotten. I binged the scary movie series a couple months ago, and read the scandal about that after Weinstein and them stole and ruined the franchise
which wayans family member actually does get the love they deserve though?
For what's it's worth. Whenever the Wayans get discussed and I ask anyone who is their favorite, they always say Damon... Shawn is personally my favorite.

0b0acb5742bc8d6c3401303a10d7fc459f3a08a1_00.gif

Nah that's BIG false. People still talk about Randy Moss fake mooning Green Bay. That was in 2005. And it was fake.

-foe

certain people.. only part of any of that I personally find funny or concerns me now is the people who overreacted then about it (looking at you joe buck) or anyone who would bring that shh up in a serious manner now

hell a couple people on here admitted they had zero clue about what happened at ‘73 oscars with some extremely big names in Hollywood history

i guarantee for a decent amount of people in general they had zero clue what the F ’GI Jane’ even is or was

For what's it's worth. Whenever the Wayans get discussed and I ask anyone who is their favorite, they always say Damon... Shawn is personally my favorite.

older I get, Keenan

growing up Damon just because of major Payne and last boy scout

August Alsina was about 2 years ago....this incident will be grouped with that one. He will recover, but it will not be forgotten. The meme alone won't let that happen. Put it up there with Jordan.

August Alsina was about 2 years ago....this incident will be grouped with that one. He will recover, but it will not be forgotten. The meme alone won't let that happen. Put it up there with Jordan.
This moment won’t even close to the Jordan meme

jordan gifs/memes is a great example, this shh will obviously come up.. mostly in a joking manner

but will has actually accomplished stuff, like jordan.. and also has a ton of gifs that often get used already

I just hope this triggers will taking more roles he wouldn’t have originally been inclined too.. we get to see bad guy will smith, scumbag will smith.. maybe he doesnt pass on the django role

Yep. There's a bunch of Will Smith's in the world. Was one of my all time greats but I can't take this dude seriously anymore.

this the same dude who did wild Wild West and after earth.. plus however many of his rap songs

part of me thinks this could be a great thing for him, as far as an actor.. now he hopefully doesn’t pass on a role like Django because of what he thinks he has to be

How many different people yall gone name? Just because yall dudes are scared of people and losing fights, why do yall think every other man is? And why the hell would Will Smith and Brock Lesner be at any event together?
We do know that brock wouldn't say a joke about the undertaker though. Man's got punked by him in real life

Unwatched. I go
How many different people yall gone name? Just because yall dudes are scared of people and losing fights, why do yall think every other man is? And why the hell would Will Smith and Brock Lesner be at any event together?
We do know that brock wouldn't say a joke about the undertaker though. Man's got punked by him in real life
Why you so emotional?

My only issue with the fanfiction of this whole thing is trying insert white recently dead white people

Let Betty white and Bob saget rest

Back
Top Bottom