The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

If Brock Lesner made the joke, William wouldn't have done a damn thing.
Lies,

Willard would have had Brock rolling around the Oscars stage like...
ezgif-5-f48a3712e4.gif

We're laughing at you brother. You're the only one taking this seriously.
I'm not taking anything seriously. I am just asking questions with my responses. Just because I don't add a bunch of laughing emojis and pics of people laughing don't mean I am upset.
I got that e-40 on me with the E-tended clip... And I ain't talking about a rapper
SkSjwqn.gif
Ay man, we all packed that dang champ.

How many different people yall gone name? Just because yall dudes are scared of people and losing fights, why do yall think every other man is? And why the hell would Will Smith and Brock Lesner be at any event together?
We do know that brock wouldn't say a joke about the undertaker though. Man's got punked by him in real life

So you don't think Will and Brock Lesner have been in the same space?

Either way. Why are you so confident Will would bark up that tree?

If you want to use a black Man, What about Alistar I've seen? Will smacking him?

I'm not taking anything seriously. I am just asking questions with my responses. Just because I don't add a bunch of laughing emojis and pics of people laughing don't mean I am upset.

Ay man, we all packed that dang champ.
Fair but I remember saying the same thing and you called me emotional. Just returning the favor... Also I moreso referencing you calling myself and others soft. We can disagree without the name calling. Me and IATT IATT been disagreeing in multiple threads yet we've been chopping it up in the football threads. You lost your composure and got emotional, I won't hold it against you brother. I forgive you
2O65qDH.png

Please. Life will go on... Lock this crap up.
Chill.

What yall ****** need to do is leave my thread and continue it in the Will Smith Slander thread.

Hasn't been this much traffic here post Oscars since Moonlight/La La Land.

I'll be bumping this for next year's Oscars like I usually do.

So you don't think Will and Brock Lesner have been in the same space?

Either way. Why are you so confident Will would bark up that tree?

If you want to use a black Man, What about Alistar I've seen? Will smacking him?
It's just not making sense to me as to why Brock would even be presenting at an award show that will is at. Also, why would he even make that joke?:lol:
I am just saying, some people aren't afraid of dudes just because they are huge and buff. Don't mean they can throw hands. I mean, we've seen Brock in the ufc.
Who is the black man you speak of?

Back
Top Bottom