The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

It's a tactic that's been used in arguments since the beginning of time... Deflection. As it's becoming more apparent that the slap had little to do with his wife or alopecia, Will Simp stans are pivoting the conversation to other places in hopes that we forget their terrible points and excuses they were making for 50 something year old man behaving like an emotional child.. they don't realize they looking just as foolish as he is.

Ironically...there's only one way to describe these kinds of tactics:

Of course the LAPD were ready to arrest a black man. Were probably planning to teach him a thing or two also..

Screenshot_20220331-195812_SmartNews.jpg
Screenshot_20220331-195834_SmartNews.jpg

From the article...

He is pissed because Chris Rock announced the group accepting the award as Ouestlove and four white guys, and the dude isn't white....
Joseph-Patel-88.jpg
Damn, the roots looking different than they used to. Black thought an Indian dude. I'd be mad too.

First I’m hearing about this incident between comedian/actor Paul Rodriguez. Doesn’t sound like the Will Smith we know. Jada was probably making moves even back then....

Edit: I can see his anger but why take it out on the actor who’s merely playing the role of the man who disrespected you? Something doesn’t add up.

Last edited:
Well here's an incident of a man shooting someone over a game of basketball. He got cooked and his pride was hurt and dude started cracking jokes so he shot him... According to Will Simp stans his response to the jokes was completely justified.

You over emotional Will Smith type niiggas Are the worst bu bu but he was cracking jokes... Smh. Thankfully the victim survived I think.

Edit: couldn't get the wshh video to embed. My bad

Well here's an incident of a man shooting someone over a game of basketball. He got cooked and his pride was hurt and dude started cracking jokes so he shot him... According to Will Simp stans his response to the jokes was completely justified.

You over emotional Will Smith type niiggas Are the worst bu bu but he was cracking jokes... Smh. Thankfully the victim survived I think.

Edit: couldn't get the wshh video to embed. My bad

at some point America gotta actually do something about guns and who has access to them

Do ppl with Alopecia grow their hair back? If so, would it be worse making bald jokes about folks who have permanent hair loss than ppl with Alopecia?

Do ppl with Alopecia grow their hair back? If so, would it be worse making bald jokes about folks who have permanent hair loss than ppl with Alopecia?
Nah, it's gone gone with Alopecia. But it also depends what kind you have. All over alopecia, where they lose all body hair and facial hair, eyebrows, etc, is the worst version. I had an associate with that. White female. She has an assortment of wigs.

Good guy Chris. Now he can really pour on the high road sauce and get all the love and cheese. It'll make Willard look even worse. Need the antibullying coalition, then Will really cooked.

Last edited:
First I’m hearing about this incident between comedian/actor Paul Rodriguez. Doesn’t sound like the Will Smith we know. Jada was probably making moves even back then....

Edit: I can see his anger but why take it out on the actor who’s merely playing the role of the man who disrespected you? Something doesn’t add up.

Not surprised.

Will probably would've killed that old man and hid his body somewhere in Mozambique for ironically enough calling him the n word.
Why not just google to get your answers so you don't have to come up with that next question? :lol:

Good guy Chris. Now he can really poor on the high road sauce and get all the love and cheese. Will make Willard look even worse. Need the antibullying coalition, then Will really cooked.

Will just gonna keep playing the "sorry" remorse card. It'll work for him.

Why not just google to get your answers so you don't have to come up with that next question? :lol:
Google says some ppl do & some ppl don't. I guess what I was asking was since ppl with Alopecia have a chance at hair regrowth, how would making jokes about their "condition" be different from making jokes about someone with permanent hair loss?

They need to send Chris Rock & Will Smith a pair of Brotherhood AJ 1’s & the fumble will be solved.

Alright Chris Rock, Sorry that happened to you but you kinda caused it.

Haven’t forgiven him yet tho… I’ll forgive Chris Rock once he apologizes to Jada & Fam.

Back
Top Bottom