The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

Is NT majority liberal?

What about the silent majority?

I remember quite a few individuals from The Last Dance thread that loved to iterate how they adored Jordan and his ability to not speak on politics for the majority of his professional career.

Because if their hero MJ said something left leaning…well

AE2A07B6-12CE-4C7B-A180-8FAB750A1D8C.gif

Woah woah woah..let's not get ahead of ourselves. I won't be using the term.

I have not had to use any of those terms in real life, so I’m not overly concerned

But if the day comes and someone asks me to refer to them in a specific manner, cool

I’m telling y’all, they need to keep an eye on Will. He might snap again, harm someone else or himself. He’s unhinged.

Is NT majority liberal?

What about the silent majority?

I remember quite a few individuals from The Last Dance thread that loved to iterate how they adored Jordan and his ability to not speak on politics for the majority of his professional career.

Because if their hero MJ said something left leaning…well

I think you'd probably be able to guess by the demographics.

The politics thread is furthest to the left,
Just because political junkies tend to be more polarized than the general public.

The rest of NT is probably solidly to the left of the average american voter.

NT skews younger, more college educated and more diverse than the general public,
younger+ more diverse+ more education usually will be to the left of the older whiter electorate.

Last edited:
From what I observed, NT is not majority progressive.

More liberal than society in general, sure, but not progressive on aggregate.

I think because socially progressive views on race (because the membership is more diverse) are welcomed and promoted, and it is well-moderated website, so people think that on aggregate the website is further to the left than it actually is.

Add to that, white people have made conservatism seem so toxic to a younger non-white audience that people generally don't want to be attached to that in any way label. Even if they make similar arguments

The political thread is only so left on aggregate because dozens of right-wing people got banned over the years. Mainly from racism

Let moderation become looser, and you will see some of the more nasty stuff that bubble to the surface.

Last edited:
I think you'd probably be able to guess by the demographics.

The politics thread is furthest to the left,
Just because political junkies tend to be more polarized than the general public.

The rest of NT is probably solidly to the left of the average american voter.

NT skews younger, more college educated and more diverse than the general public,
younger+ more diverse+ more education usually will be to the left of the older whiter electorate.

This is not true. Me and Coal Gang are all FAR RIGHT TO DA ALT RIGHT. We stood up for the anthem and voted for Trump. Me, Ninja, Bloc02 and others have successfully impeached meth and reinstated jrose5 jrose5 as the true moderator. NT is very conservative LEAN AND HANDSOME.

Oscar winner lashes out at Chris Rock’s ‘4 white guys’ joke: ‘F – – king d – – k’​

What’s the joke in this? Calling questlove white?

Even the gi Jane joke, that’s referencing a movie from ‘97 that didn’t even make its budget back

What’s the joke in this? Calling questlove white?

Even the gi Jane joke, that’s referencing a movie from ‘97 that didn’t even make its budget back
From the article...

“What I didn’t hear in that moment walking to stage but was told of afterwards is what Chris Rock said when reading our name from the winner’s card — the winner is Summer of Soul…Ahmir ‘Questlove’ Thompson and…four white guys.’ WHAT IN THE ACTUAL F – – K?????” Patel tweet-screamed.

He is pissed because Chris Rock announced the group accepting the award as Ouestlove and four white guys, and the dude isn't white....
Joseph-Patel-88.jpg

From the article...

He is pissed because Chris Rock announced the group accepting the award as Ouestlove and four white guys, and the dude isn't white....
Joseph-Patel-88.jpg

yea, Chris rock won big off of this in many ways.. This situation plus will and jada on the whole gave him a whole lot of material

I legit can’t remember anything from his specials other than from bring the pain and bigger and blacker.. I remember watching the other ones but can’t remember shh from it

Back
Top Bottom