The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

FlusteredFilthyFoxhound-size_restricted.gif

I talk to so many people on here I don't even remember most of their names. But I think you were in that NFL thread when I was going back and forth with dudes about Watson... Those dudes for sure.

I just follow the chaos. Only thread I'm a true regular in is the NBA thread and the dating app thread. My true home was the KS thread (RIP).

Imma go back and look.

Does it work if he doesn’t know she has alopecia. Have you confirmed that? A person who spoke to Chris that night said he didn’t know she had alopecia.
The alopecia is the issue tho. If he knew, it was an alopecia joke if he didn't it was joke about a person with the condition. I was just trying to put it in terms you were comfortable with.

You're telling me that comedians can't tell jokes without singling out people in the crowd to humiliate? If that's the case, they are horrible at their job. Anyone can do that. Most people would get slapped real quick for doing it in public but somehow it's been normalized for a guy with a mic. I find it weird people can't see what the behavior really is.
You literally have the worst takes on comedians I've ever read.

"Anyone can do that"

Back
Top Bottom