The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

@ninjahood pushed me to be greater. To focus on my craft. To study Newsmax, Fox News, Reddit and Breitbart. Let's just say my NT material was honed on those platforms. When people say Ninja is da GOAT on this platform they weren't lying.
So you're the dude who made ninjahood go to bx full time? I asked him why he stopped posting on NT and he referenced some things I can't mention on here without being banned... You wild man my boy. You trolled the og off of NT lol

I already know how this is about to go. Will is about to play up to the family man image and he was a man defending his family... Doing this on Jada's show is the equivalent to one of us preaching about the beauty of shoes on niketalk. Unless Chris Rock is on there, it's pointless

So you're the dude who made ninjahood go to bx full time? I asked him why he stopped posting on NT and he referenced some things I can't mention on here without being banned... You wild man my boy. You trolled the og off of NT lol

Candidly that was my goal. Every place he went on here I was there "agreeing" with him and using his classic "da" phrase. He would post the infamous Sean Michaels gif and I would hit him with a thumbs 👍 reply or thank him for his post.

On another forum, I was discussing my opinion on his speech and how it fit the moment, particularly about the "overwhelmed by what God has called on me to do."

Some body hit me with "you know who used to say the exact same stuff? Jim Jones, David Koresh and so on"

It was at that moment that I knew the convo was pointless.
God called Will to do Wild Wild West and a handful of other straight to dvd movies? I'm lost? Is he doing something for humanity that I missed, or just the 'I'm entertaining them' bit? Will always been holier than thou..Thinking because he could do one thing pretty well, he could do all things and was the authority on speaking on them.

A048AB7D-CA5E-4740-ABA2-87FB8D0F656E.gif

Will done slapped 2 of the grown ups crew lol. Also how the hell this guy make Hitch he might be on the bottom of the list of celebs I want woman advice from 😂

Will probably going to apologize to Jada for putting her in the position where the world is now aware how toxic their relationship is. Dead ***. This is where we at.
It's crazy seeing the smooth Fresh Prince being someone's ******* lap dog for the world to see. Mike Lowrey went out worse than Marcus. Can't believe it

I won't slander Lamar Odom because I have empathy for what he has gone through.

But I know this man isn't talking about Khloe.
He went on celeb big brother earlier this year with the hopes khloe would be in the house too. He’s kind of delusional for that :lol:, but overall seemed like a good dude on the show.

Dude was getting laughed out of every thread he posted in and was a huge pro-Trumper.
Even in the rap thread he kept crying about how NT wasn't enough like The Coli and we were like **** off and post there then :lol:

Dude was getting laughed out of every thread he posted in and was a huge pro-Trumper.
Even in the rap thread he kept crying about how NT wasn't enough like The Coli and we were like **** off and post there then :lol:
Hold on ninjahood was pro trump? That's funny considering he told me he left this site because he felt like "suburbanites" took it over lol. I'm glad are giving me the other side of the story

Back
Top Bottom