The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

How does anyone on nt not know ninja is maga?

Also he was banned and that’s why he doesn’t post here anymore. Let’s not forget the thread title update episode at the end.
I joined niketalk a couple years ago but I didn't really start consistently posting until recently, boxden was the forum I frequented the most and I saw him post there and remembered seeing his name on here so I asked if there was a correlation and he confirmed it. We didn't really interact on niketalk.

I'm offended you used the term barbershop as if everyone has hair and needs to visit a barbershop.
What ya gonna do? Slap me?

mq2uylZ.png

While at the barbershop, I'm amongst friends. That's a tad different than being roasted in front of millions. And even at the barbershop, nobody is going in on a someone with a physical condition.

Now you’re moving the goalpost. At first it was don’t single out an individual. Now it’s don’t single out an individual with a condition.

You need to visit a black barbershop at least once my guy.
I literally go to Fade em All, a black barbershop. We have heated conversations on lots of subject but nobody is going on on someone in a disrespectful manner.

Some of yall come across real soft. You're cool with people being disrespectful on the regular. Guess we just move different down here. Yall keep letting people get slick with your soft ***. People just don't try each other like that down here. At least not in my crowd. Maybe the kids do, but I'm older and it's just not a thing.

Some of yall come across real soft. You're cool with people being disrespectful on the regular. Guess we just move different down here. Yall keep letting people get slick with your soft ***. People just don't try each other like that down here. At least not in my crowd. Maybe the kids do, but I'm older and it's just not a thing.
Nobody even arguing people get violent over ****. The problem is people thinking that's an appropriate response for a bald joke. You literally stated several times that you thought Will was wrong, and now you using the same violent 'wrong thing' as some sort of symbol of how hard you are?
Ok.

Heated conversations about what? And who is your top 5 comedians of all time?
Sports, politics, cars, etc. Not heated as in we're going to fight, just passionate conversations that drag on for hours.

Man stop asking weird *** questions. You're so emotionally invested in this ****. It's weird.

While at the barbershop, I'm amongst friends. That's a tad different than being roasted in front of millions. And even at the barbershop, nobody is going in on a someone with a physical condition.
Huh? You know nothing. It goes down at the barbershop. My mans got blasted for having dandruff :lol: it's just the backyard bbq, indoors. Even the women on the other side that were doing hair were like uh uhhhhhh, wash yo hairrrrr. Like, legit seborrheic dermititis lol, just dandruff, will get you bodied.

Nobody even arguing people get violent over ****. The problem is people thinking that's an appropriate response for a bald joke. You literally stated several times that you thought Will was wrong, and now you using the same violent 'wrong thing' as some sort of symbol of how hard you are?
Ok.
I'm not advocating anything. I'm just saying you might want to stop and think why people are being so disrespectful to you individually all the time.

Sports, politics, cars, etc. Not heated as in we're going to fight, just passionate conversations that drag on for hours.

Man stop asking weird *** questions. You're so emotionally invested in this ****. It's weird.
Brother you just randomly called people soft for having a different opinion than you and constantly cursing and you have argued with like 10 different dudes in this thread... Lol how in the world are you getting that I'm the one that's emotional. I'm just asking who is your top 5. You respond to all my posts except for that one:lol::lol:

Ok.
Magic33 Magic33 is right. That dude is trolling us :lol:

Brother you just randomly called people soft for having a different opinion than you and constantly cursing and you have argued with like 10 different dudes in this thread... Lol how in the world are you getting that I'm the one that's emotional. I'm just asking who is your top 5. You respond to all my posts except for that one:lol::lol:
I'm not here to talk about top 5 comedians. That's not relevant at all.

Huh? You know nothing. It goes down at the barbershop. My mans got blasted for having dandruff :lol: it's just the backyard bbq, indoors.
I remember they used to clown the paraplegic kid at the barbershop calling him crazy legs and telling him he's a stand up dude. I mean to the point dude was in borderline tears.

Good times :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom