The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

"That wasn't me fam"
sabu.png

The best thing about aepps20 aepps20 was the satire started partially to mock some of the **** Ninja was saying in the Political Thread

But no matter how ridiculous aepps20 aepps20 got, he couldn't keep up, but not all the at time.

When someone is saying that libs don't know how calendars work in the real world to debate if a week is 7 days, and claiming the Jim Crow Era was the Golden age in America, there is not much you can do to top that.

But aepps was able to deliver even in the face of stiff competition when it came to saying outlandish right-wing **** that fooled dozens of unsuspecting posters. Even as a lib I can appreciate that.

Last edited:
He needs to somehow negotiate with one of those streaming platforms for Chappell money to film a stop at his tour. Turn that slap into a 100 milli

You mentioned before not looking dead at someone. Now you're adding to that with not singling someone out. Let's take his same joke, delivered differently.

If he had just said "I see a few bald headed women out here, looking like a bunch of GI Janes," you're all good then?

-foe
Yea, some might get slightly offended but it's not directed solely at one person. I don't think Jada or Will would have been near as upset if he didn't single her out by name.

Just saw this on boxden.... Brothas only, what y'all think?

Screenshot_20220329-133855.png
Soft

***** wanna talk about and acknowledge its a rite of passage to roast each other growing up but are clutching their pearls at a slap :lol:

The position he put Chris in and this is something Chris thought he would never have to deal with cuz he talked about dealing with racism and bullies. FOH
Knew this was coming - wondering if they invite Rock…

I wonder if ppl are gonna catch on now.

Done turned this in to profit without a blink of the eye.

The best thing about aepps20 aepps20 was the satire started partially to mock some of the **** Ninja was saying in the Political Thread

But no matter how ridiculous aepps20 aepps20 got, he couldn't keep up, but not all the at time.

When someone is saying that libs don't know how calendars work in the real world to debate if a week is 7 days, and claiming the Jim Crow Era was the Golden age in America, there is not much you can do to top that.

But aepps was able to deliver even in the face of stiff competition when it came to saying outlandish right-wing **** that fooled dozens of unsuspecting posters. Even as a lib I can appreciate that.

ninjahood ninjahood pushed me to be greater. To focus on my craft. To study Newsmax, Fox News, Reddit and Breitbart. Let's just say my NT material was honed on those platforms. When people say Ninja is da GOAT on this platform they weren't lying.

Back
Top Bottom