The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

I don't think a woman should be subjected to disrespectful comments bc she showed up to support her husband at an award show. Not a roast, an award show. You're apparently ok with it so you can get a laugh. Guess we're just different.
Different we are

We just covered the whole emotion thing. Why dudes can't joke and talk **** without getting emotional? Y'all understand this is a forum... If you can give your opinion why can't I my guy? I'm currently watching I, robot as I type this. No one's emotional besides you Will stans for whatever reason.
You are clearly emotionally invested in this whole thing, It's not just that one post. Like your issue is deeper than this one event. It's weird.

The same guys that are all "They are rich and famous, they just gotta take that so I can get a laugh" are the same ones that would be heated if someone called their girl fat in line at the store. I assume most don't have a girl/wife to begin with. Going on stage and slapping him in that moment wasn't right but saying they should just laugh it off bc Rock is a comedian and gets a pass is wild.

4BC6C103-77C2-4141-A340-ADACDE331343.jpeg
3E909105-F000-488C-9904-4E1777FC32AA.jpeg
B22C32CC-35AF-4153-BEB7-56707277AC48.jpeg

You are clearly emotionally invested in this whole thing, It's not just that one post. Like your issue is deeper than this one event. It's weird.
I'm not though brother... it's the hot topic at the moment and I'm getting my **** off. Tbh you seen to be emotionally invested in my opinions. All these dudes in here saying wat worse things yet you keep focusing on my posts. I think Will is a sucks, that's my opinion. Doesn't mean I hate the guy or want him dead.. this is literally my face 99% of the time in posting.

200w.gif

You seem to have a vendetta against me, just say what it is and stop the passive aggressiveness my guy.

The way some of y'all seem to be able to tells people's emotional states from internet posts is amazing. Y'all should put that gift to good use and stop wasting it on dudes talking about will Smith on a sneaker forum

I'm not though brother... it's the hot topic at the moment and I'm getting my **** off. Tbh you seen to be emotionally invested in my opinions. All these dudes in here saying wat worse things yet you keep focusing on my posts. I think Will is a sucks, that's my opinion. Doesn't mean I hate the guy or want him dead.. this is literally my face 99% of the time in posting.

200w.gif

You seem to have a vendetta against me, just say what it is and stop the passive aggressiveness my guy.
The way some of y'all seem to be able to tells people's emotional states from internet posts is amazing. Y'all should put that gift to good use and stop wasting it on dudes talking about will Smith on a sneaker forum

You see how emotional you are? Why would I have a personal vendetta against you? I don't even know you. Also, I am not focusing on your post, you've just posted the most, so it sticks out. You must have some deep insecurity issues and Will's slap triggered something in you emotionally.

Yaw just mad bc Will smashed ya white queen Margot Robbie….man get over it, some girls just gotta have the B B C

You see how emotional you are?
I'm not emotional brother. I think you're failing to see the irony in your statement. I think I've tried ending our conversation 3 times today yet you continue to seek me out..

Serious question... If I'm emotional and you view it as weird why are you continuing to quote me and engage in conversation with me after I stated we can respectfully disagree and move on? It's a forum my guy, lighten up. I don't know if you're related to Will personally or not but it's ok for people to have different opinions than you. Enjoy your week brother it's all love.

QyGDVaS.png

Back
Top Bottom