The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

Yes a comedian was presenting. A comedian has roasted the stars at the Oscars every year since it's inception. Will himself stated he's felt like a coward... Mans been fighting internal battles and took it out on Rock... Chris ain't the reason America thinks you're a ****. Lost all respect for Will as a man. Chris' ticket prices have tripled since the incident so I'm glad he's benefitting from it... Another thing that rubbed me the wrong way is how Will walked up there smiling acting like **** was good then snuck Chris like fam you got a good 100 pounds on this dude, you gotta pull a sucker move like that to get your lil limp wrist slap off? He's been looking like a ****old the past 2 years but now last night got him looking like an emotionally unstable ****old.
You wild emotional over this. Will refused a pic with you or something?

What the hell are you talking about? Not being able to be self deprecating at an awards show that always has comedians ****ting on people as tradition is the softest ****.
People love Charles Barkley because he's able to take a joke, he ****s on himself and he ****s on others. That's why he's beloved and endearing and that show works. Stop comparing this as if Will & Jada were taking a walk along the beach and some random dude started going off about her hair. Don't leave out the entire context behind why what Will did was weak as F.
Also don’t leave out the entire context that Chris made jokes on Denzel and Javier Bardem that were extremely respectful then laughs at Jada like she was some mop up. He didn’t say ANYTHING about their appearance. Watch the whole video. You could tell what his agenda was. He through the hardest joke at the weakest one.

33oud0tp55q81.jpg

I don't have a dog in this fight but how did you not know this? :lol:
You going around slapping folks like everything is cool?
Lol

Dude watches too many movies. Thinks you can go around slapping and beating peoples up.

I knew a guy. Punched someone. Got sued for 20,000 dollars.

Every so often on the news, guy gets punched. Falls down hits his head. Dies.

Real life is not the movies

I think it's safe to say Fargo type roles out for Chris Rock going forward
Nah it's Hollywood. Angelina jolie weigh 80 lbs but they had her whooping dudes 3x her size... Salt is my female led action movie of all time btw.

Also don’t leave out the entire context that Chris made jokes on Denzel and Javier Bardem that were extremely respectful then laughs at Jada like she was some mop up. He didn’t say ANYTHING about their appearance. Watch the whole video. You could tell what his agenda was. He through the hardest joke at the weakest one
Why does that even matter? Even if you think the joke sucked, does that justify a slap?
Also what's the yardstick for a joke that deserves a punch? Is it appearance? Someone's age? The way someone dresses? You draw a line at appearance then someone else can draw a line anywhere they damn please.
So you'd be fine with a society that reacts with violence to anything they didn't like. With your logic I could literally say the words you just said is offensive to me so it's completely fine if I punched you. Unless you concede that then your logic does not hold up.

Again - the irony is that the softest thing is actually not being able to handle a joke at a public event that has a 50 year tradition of making jokes at people's expense. That is an emotionally immature person. Nobody arguing that Will & Jada aren't allowed to be annoyed or offended. It's what he chose as his reaction that's not acceptable.
There's an old video of Will slapping a reporter that was getting handsy and invading his privacy. That is more understandable, not what you're defending

Reactions: OTG
20220328_211815.jpg

I'm not surprised that more women than men thought the slap was a good idea.

I'd love to see a racial break down of the gender. :lol:

You wild emotional over this. Will refused a pic with you or something?
We just covered the whole emotion thing. Why dudes can't joke and talk **** without getting emotional? Y'all understand this is a forum... If you can give your opinion why can't I my guy? I'm currently watching I, robot as I type this. No one's emotional besides you Will stans for whatever reason.

Jada is an actress and they're both well aware that if you should prepare to be roasted if you come to the Oscars
Please point out specifically where I said anyone deserved anything.
I don't think a woman should be subjected to disrespectful comments bc she showed up to support her husband at an award show. Not a roast, an award show. You're apparently ok with it so you can get a laugh. Guess we're just different.

So many people internalizing and making it personal to themselves and don’t even seem to realize it.
Alotta ppl seem to know exactly what these strangers involved know/think/feel , wish I had that gift :lol:

Most Folks can’t just talk bout the incident and keep it moving, always gotta be bout something else or whatever grievance they been holding in :smh:

Back
Top Bottom