The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

FO8hdwVX0AYM9Kn
LttTmnm.png

Not at all. I just don't think a mic and a stage is a license to say any foul **** you want. I don't think that's a wild take. The idea that comedians are immune from blowback from what they say is absurd.
I am offended by this. Since you don't have the right to decide what I get offended by, that must give me the right to punch you in the fact, correct?

Nobody is even caping for Chris Rock's joke. It's the fact that Will went directly to assault after a joke he didn't like that people have a problem with.

This some of the softest **** I've read on here

My goodness.
I'd argue letting another man disrespect your wife bc he's a comedian would be soft.

Odds are you'd be upset too but it's not you so you can laugh at it and expect Will and Jada to just take it so you can laugh.

I am offended by this. Since you don't have the right to decide what I get offended by, that must give me the right to punch you in the fact, correct?

Nobody is even caping for Chris Rock's joke. It's the fact that Will went directly to assault after a joke he didn't like that people have a problem with.
Mirror effect.. I see someone studies the 48 laws of power

Na, many have said Rock did nothing wrong. That's my issue. I'm not defending Will slapping him. That's never the answer. He was wrong, but I can understand it.

I'd argue letting another man disrespect your wife bc he's a comedian would be soft.

Odds are you'd be upset too but it's not you so you can laugh at it and expect Will and Jada to just take it so you can laugh.
Please tell me what what jokes are funny that aren't at the expense of someone else.
You going on a whole different tangent. I'm not even talking about any of that but what you said about comedians and comics is stupid and soft as hell.

Do you get sad every time someone makes a joke about you?

If Will was married to a non celeb and Rock said a joke about her then I'd understand but Jada is an actress and they're both well aware that if you should prepare to be roasted if you come to the Oscars

If Will was married to a non celeb and Rock said a joke about her then I'd understand but Jada is an actress and they're both well aware that if you should prepare to be roasted if you come to the Oscars
Ahh the "They deserved it." argument. Next you'll say they were asking for it by how they were dressed.

What the hell are you talking about? Not being able to be self deprecating at an awards show that always has comedians ****ting on people as tradition is the softest ****.
People love Charles Barkley because he's able to take a joke, he ****s on himself and he ****s on others. That's why he's beloved and endearing and that show works. Stop comparing this as if Will & Jada were taking a walk along the beach and some random dude started going off about her hair. Don't leave out the entire context behind why what Will did was weak as F.

Every time you defend your stance just keep in mind this isn't a case of a couple getting randomly verbally harassed. The context of where and how this happened matters a ton.

Please tell me what what jokes are funny that aren't at the expense of someone else.
You going on a whole different tangent. I'm not even talking about any of that but what you said about comedians and comics is stupid and soft as hell.

Do you get sad every time someone makes a joke about you?
Mans just randomly called me out my name because I said another poster studied the 48 laws ... I can definitely see why dude supports will's actions last night.

Back
Top Bottom