The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

(Chris handled it in the most ideal way, but)

If Im Chris afterwards, what will did to me and even his name being 'Will' would keep me on edge. I prolly think everybody tryna sneak diss. Waiter like, "Will... You have the soup or salad to start sir?"

What?! **** you mean soup or salad *****? You tryna be funny? You think that **** ca happen again *****? Try me mf!!!

**** would be tormenting.
Best thing for Chris to do would be to lay low and try to get a stand up deal secured while his name is hot then use this situation as material for his set.

It wasn't harmless to her. You don't get to judge if she should be upset or not. Agree on time and place and Will should have handled it better. But Rock was out of line to begin with.

I agree but I honestly can say I'm 10000000% sure he didn't know it would cut like that therefore it wasn't malicious.

It was the Oscars for Christ sake.

That you're way to emotionally invested in this.
Is that the go to jab on the internet? Like seriously dudes can't give opinions without being emotionally invested? Fam this has impacted my way in no shape or form. Today was a great day for me. I've just been stating my opinion.. an I allowed to do that my guy? Is that not the purpose of a forum?

Lost all respect for Will as a man. Chris' ticket prices have tripled since the incident so I'm glad he's benefitting from it... Another thing that rubbed me the wrong way is how Will walked up there smiling acting like **** was good then snuck Chris like fam you got a good 100 pounds on this dude, you gotta pull a sucker move like that to get your lil limp wrist slap off? He's been looking like a ****old the past 2 years but now last night got him looking like an emotionally unstable ****old.

This not emotional?

Na, just have a wife that had some temporary hair loss after she gave birth. She cried many nights when clumps came out in the shower. I know how she would have felt if she went bald and someone thought it was OK to joke about it.
That sucks

Let’s hope your wife doesn’t want you to ruin an event bc someone made fun of it and have you cursing someone. Let’s hope she says “what are you doing? Not right here and now. Wait til after the wedding/graduation/funeral…”

Pusha plotting right now

You really reaching again, with the “nT tOuGh gUy” thing, and building a narrative on nothing :lol:.

I guess this is your thing now. Everybody in here said will smith was wilding and wrong. Idk where you’re seeing this. But you want it to be a thing :lol:

Chill.man,
I didn't say everyone is an NT tough guy, most people know will looked goofy. :lol:

That sucks

Let’s hope your wife doesn’t want you to ruin an event bc someone made fun of it and have you cursing someone. Let’s hope she says “what are you doing? Not right here and now. Wait til after the wedding/graduation/funeral…”
Honestly idk how she or I would react. Most likely she'd just slump and start to cry and I'd ask the guy what the **** he was thinking as I held her. But I can see a scenario where she gets mad and things go differently. So yea I'm not going to judge her or him on how they reacted.

My mom actually worked as a nanny for the Smith family some 20 years ago. I showed her the footage and she was shocked to see his outburst because she’s never seen him or Jada upset in their homes, not even at each other. She was only there for a little bit but said they treated each other with respect.

FO8hdwVX0AYM9Kn
Wylin

Back
Top Bottom