The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

Honestly I don't think either needs to apologize. Everyone knows it'd be fake. I just find it weird that people are demanding Will apologize but not Rock. If Will owes one to Rock, Rock owes one to Jada.

Nah.

This is what people are missing.

Or in my opinion to be.

This isn't just about the joke.

The jokes was corny as hell.

This was Wills big night and the accumulation of these few years of slander involving his wife just hit the fan.

Son literally blacked out.

Chris aint do **** wrong in a singular moment.

He was just beating on the wrong dog.

key-and-peele-jordan-peele.gif

Nah.

This is what people are missing.

Or in my opinion to be.

This isn't just about the joke.

The jokes was corny as hell.

This was Wills big night and the accumulation of these few years of slander involving his wife just hit the fan.

Son literally blacked out.

He was just beating on the wrong dog.
This is a decent take actually.

Will talkin bout the heat of the moment. Son had plenty of time sittin down or that long walk up there to change his mind lol

DDAB3F03-FC63-4042-BA6A-577D7616F5E6.gif

Uncle Phil’s would have been a heat of the moment type 😆

You married? If so, go ask your wife how she'd feel if she went bald and someone made fun of her for it. Not asking what you should do, just ask her if she'd be offended by it.

For 99% of women, yes, they'd be offended. That makes Rock wrong for saying it.

I totally get the argument that Will was wrong for resorting to violence. But saying Rock did nothing wrong is lunacy to me.

You married? If so, go ask your wife how she'd feel if she went bald and someone made fun of her for it. Not asking what you should do, just ask her if she'd be offended by it.

I totally get the argument that Will was wrong for resorting to violence. But saying Rock did nothing wrong is lunacy to me.

You legitimately believe that comedians are in the wrong when they make jokes that may offend people? Comedy is dead if comedians aren't allowed to offend anyone under any circumstance. Every joke in is offensive to *someone*. I hate to sound like aepps20 aepps20 but some of y'all are sensitive in 2022.

Wives and husbands get clowned at comedy shows all the time. Are you familiar with Martin? Katt Williams? Bernie Mac? Eddie Murphy? Richard Pryor? Just avoid comedy shows and stick to watching friends if you can't take jokes. Those weirdos in Hollywood take themselves too seriously.

You legitimately believe that comedians are in the wrong when they make jokes that may offend people? Essentially comedy is dead if comedians aren't allowed to offend anyone under any circumstance. Some of y'all are sensitive in 2022

Wives and husbands get clowned at comedy shows all the time. Are you familiar with Martin? Katt Williams? Bernie Mac? Eddie Murphy? Richard Pryor? Just avoid comedy shows and stick to watching friends if you can't take jokes. Those weirdos in Hollywood take themselves too seriously.
To be clear... yall know last night wasn't a comedy show right? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom