The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Choked out a racist in Saint Denis right in front of a cop after purposefully starting a fight with him and the cop just said "Oh my" and did nothing. I'm so confused by the police in this game.

Heard its a scene in the game when you in Saint Denis where dude in a cabin Bill cosby you. :rofl:

Last edited:
Spent an hour trying to find the legendary coyote, never found it. Anyone got tips on tracking the legendary animals?

Once you get the notification that you are in legendary animal land, do the L3 + R3 and look around for the yellow floating particles that are on the ground, which usually is the animal’s dung. Then from there follow the trail until you eventually spot the animal.

Here’s a vid of me getting the legendary ram:

5mPQjR9.gif

Sony going to hit 100 million PS4's sold by spring next year probably.

I might be in the minority, but RDR2’s pacing is too slow, and I don’t like the fact that they introduced the main characters all at once from the jump. I had way more fun with rdr1 from start to end.

Controls also feel unresponsive and clunky/tank like. My boy and I were talking about how RDR2 is TOO immersive and kind of like a cowboy simulator. It takes 10 secs to pick up and pocket an item, wish they had an option to turn that off when looting,

Last edited:
Finally got the dumb Special Issue Equipment trophy to pop after completing it 10 times over. Now I don't have to be these janky characters online anymore. If anyone else is struggling I was using the Firebreak character and you just need a bunch of rapid double kills with the radiation tank. Good luck.

I might be in the minority, but RDR2’s pacing is too slow, and I don’t like the fact that they introduced the main characters all at once from the jump. I had way more fun with rdr1 from start to end.

Controls also feel unresponsive and clunky/tank like. My boy and I were talking about how RDR2 is TOO immersive and kind of like a cowboy simulator. It takes 10 secs to pick up and pocket and item, wish they had an option to turn that off when looting,
I think this may end up being one of those games that people look back at and say was a little overrated. A lot of the animations do take a while. It’s cool at first but thinking about how long this game is; it’s going to get old really fast :lol:

I’m opposite, I’m all in on this one whereas the first couldn’t keep my attention. Between the slow start on bonney’s farm and lame missions like Nigel Dickens or whatever his name was, I couldn’t stay with the game for long.

I knew you were going to reply :lol:

For the record I’m enjoying the game. I’ve seen a lot of comments and threads about the slow pacing of the game and some other gripes. I have a few issues myself but nothing that’ll stop me from finishing the game. I just wish I’d finish it before the MP drops but I’m not sure that’s going to happen.

Just go online to Target and select games. If it’s part of the promo you’ll see B2G1 free underneath it.

Tried to mix and match but I feel like sales like these are only good on games that don't cost $59.99. In other words it isn't really that much of a sale.

Controls also feel unresponsive and clunky/tank like. My boy and I were talking about how RDR2 is TOO immersive and kind of like a cowboy simulator. It takes 10 secs to pick up and pocket an item, wish they had an option to turn that off when looting,

The immersion aspect of the game is quite high. You'd probably want to play something else concurrently with the game.

Game really does feel too much like a simulator of living in 1890 as an outlaw, mixed with an extremely slow-paced TV show.

Feel like I low-key was hustled into copping an RPG.

I’ll still keep playing it and from a more objective standpoint the game is an achievement in many ways, but it isn’t what I’d expected/hoped for and it doesn’t seem like it’ll ever be fun.

Back
Top Bottom