The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Game really does feel too much like a simulator of living in 1890 as an outlaw, mixed with an extremely slow-paced TV show.

Feel like I low-key was hustled into copping an RPG.

I’ll still keep playing it and from a more objective standpoint the game is an achievement in many ways, but it isn’t what I’d expected/hoped for and it doesn’t seem like it’ll ever be fun.

FWIW, I never finished GTA 3: San Andreas, GTA IV or GTA V and didn't bother with RDR 1. Games just felt a bit too much.

I'm waiting to grab a PS4 Pro and all they have in stock are the RDR 2 bundles which I'm not interested in. Hoping that we get some type of stock PS4 Pro with 2 controllers bundle for Black Friday/Cyber Monday or the Christmas holidays.

FWIW, I never finished GTA 3: San Andreas, GTA IV or GTA V and didn't bother with RDR 1. Games just felt a bit too much.

I'm waiting to grab a PS4 Pro and all they have in stock are the RDR 2 bundles which I'm not interested in. Hoping that we get some type of stock PS4 Pro with 2 controllers bundle for Black Friday/Cyber Monday or the Christmas holidays.

I replayed and finished that game over five times

These horses are savage. I was ridin’ thru the area and thought this was a stranger mission. I pulled over to assess the situation.

I’m pretty sure ol buddy is dead :rofl:

Last edited:
I might be in the minority, but RDR2’s pacing is too slow, and I don’t like the fact that they introduced the main characters all at once from the jump. I had way more fun with rdr1 from start to end.

Controls also feel unresponsive and clunky/tank like. My boy and I were talking about how RDR2 is TOO immersive and kind of like a cowboy simulator. It takes 10 secs to pick up and pocket an item, wish they had an option to turn that off when looting,

Felt the same way

I only played it for a little while here and there

I remember feeling the same way about Spiderman and I ended up loving it

I'm sure I will end up enjoying RDR2 too

If you want GTA with horses you gonna be disappointed. I been highly impressed with the game. Probably because this the first game in yrs where I can actually get immersed in the game for a couple hrs without feeling guilty :lol: the emergent gameplay is on another level from other Rock* games. If I was trying to mainline and rush through the game I would probably be disappointed too.

These horses are savage. I was ridin’ thru the area and thought this was a stranger mission. I pulled over to assess the situation.

I’m pretty sure ol buddy is dead :rofl:

Those horse kicks ain’t no joke. I killed a couple of times that way.

Those horse kicks ain’t no joke. I killed a couple of times that way.

I saw a dude get killed by his horse in one of those emergent storylines

Dude was tending to his horse on the side of the road. I asked if he needed help, he got up to talk to me and the horse blasted him. Instant murder
wow.png

this is all I'm waiting on, I don't have a console since my BA brother decided to lock me out of his PS4 so I wouldn't be able to play.

I got a $250 gift card from winning employee of the month at my job a while back, so I'm gonna use it to cop a PS4.

I knew you were going to reply :lol:

For the record I’m enjoying the game. I’ve seen a lot of comments and threads about the slow pacing of the game and some other gripes. I have a few issues myself but nothing that’ll stop me from finishing the game. I just wish I’d finish it before the MP drops but I’m not sure that’s going to happen.
So its GTA 4 right before GTA 5 came out?

Bulletstorm is hot garbage, damn
But Yakuza is worth it.

Spent an hour trying to find the legendary coyote, never found it. Anyone got tips on tracking the legendary animals?
Use eagle vision once it tells you you're in the area. No baits needed nothin. You'll see an area to go check, you then track the animal; repeat like 2-3 more times and you'll find it.
**** takes like 1 min

the doctor's office?

i lit up that whole place w/ the shotty u can take from the odriscoll cabin you go to w/ john and bill

took out two cops too

my bounty was like $36 seemed pretty cheap consifering i just commited a sextuple murder/robbery :lol:

im so tight

took out the legendary bear

skinned it dropped the skin by pearson in camp b/c thinking itd be there later and it isnt

nvm found the trapper in SD randomly after sonebody picked my pocket :lol:

5D19A3BC-2DFD-4572-8BED-12748518421B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom