The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Stayed up to play some 2K last night. I was expecting for more, but it kind of feels the same from when I last played 2k16.

Should've just jumped back on Red Dead.

Those damn O'Driscoll boys have set-up like 3 ambushes for me.

I know families had more kids back then, but I have to have murdered at least 75 of them. I'm wiping their name from the history books.
They've ended worse for me. 2/3 ambushes have ended with me dying. It's so annoying.
You see 2 or 3 people, handle them and then like 5 more pop up from out of nowhere.

Took off in a random direction yesterday and ended up in the Bayou and then Saint Denis.
Can't wait to fully explore the city later. Shot a gator right in it's head and it just walked away.

Disappointed to see GT not making the list... but it was always gonna be a longshot. Was never gonna happen. Oh well.

They've ended worse for me. 2/3 ambushes have ended with me dying. It's so annoying.
You see 2 or 3 people, handle them and then like 5 more pop up from out of nowhere.

Took off in a random direction yesterday and ended up in the Bayou and then Saint Denis.
Can't wait to fully explore the city later. Shot a gator right in it's head and it just walked away.

As soon as I hear them ambushing, I take off at full gallop and find a large rock to take cover behind. I also bought a double barrel shotgun from Valetine. I make sure to take out the ones rushing with the shotgun then take out the further ones with a Springfield or pistol. I also jump off my horse TaxiCab a good 100 feet before whatever I hide behind so he doesn't get hit. It works fairly well, especially if you have time to pop a Miracle Tonic.

Spent an hour trying to find the legendary coyote, never found it. Anyone got tips on tracking the legendary animals?

Did anyone confirm if you can get Rdr2 in that target deal or not?
also how about the call of duty

As soon as I hear them ambushing, I take off at full gallop and find a large rock to take cover behind. I also bought a double barrel shotgun from Valetine. I make sure to take out the ones rushing with the shotgun then take out the further ones with a Springfield or pistol. I also jump off my horse TaxiCab a good 100 feet before whatever I hide behind so he doesn't get hit. It works fairly well, especially if you have time to pop a Miracle Tonic.
I usually stop, handle my business and then immediately get surrounded and executed. Gonna start doing this method instead cuz I'm tired of dying to these ******.

I’m still on chapter 2 in RDR2. I had all intentions of playing all day yesterday but got caught up playing Blackout with my brother. We must have placed #2 2-3 times and top 10 majority of the other times. We were so close and it kept turning into “just one more” :lol:

Never did get the W tho :frown:

Might secure the digital version of Spider-Man first ($79.99). You receive the DLC and Costumes with the purchase. Are all the costumes unlockable or are some only pre-order bonuses?

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP9000-CUSA02299_00-SMDIGITALDELUXE0

Also, is there a way to purchase that Spider-Man Dynamic Theme
All costumes can be unlocked through gameplay, preorder was just early unlock. As for the theme, I think you're out of luck

All costumes can be unlocked through gameplay, preorder was just early unlock. As for the theme, I think you're out of luck

Understandable, I'm just having a difficult decision on if this is the right choice or Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition ($79.99 as well). I know I'll probably purchase NBA 2K19 when everything is nearly patched and a decrease in price is available (said a page or few previously).

Trying to avoid comments here because the thread has basically turned into RDR2 spoilers

But anyone else finding this game boring? It’s deep and captures realism, but it hasn’t been fun so far for me. Does fun factor increase after a certain amount of hours?

I got a $158 bounty because I robbed a spot in Valentine that had illegal activities in the back. I bust through the door kill everyone then I had a shootout with the cops.

the doctor's office?

i lit up that whole place w/ the shotty u can take from the odriscoll cabin you go to w/ john and bill

took out two cops too

my bounty was like $36 seemed pretty cheap consifering i just commited a sextuple murder/robbery :lol:

im so tight

took out the legendary bear

skinned it dropped the skin by pearson in camp b/c thinking itd be there later and it isnt

Trying to avoid comments here because the thread has basically turned into RDR2 spoilers

But anyone else finding this game boring? It’s deep and captures realism, but it hasn’t been fun so far for me. Does fun factor increase after a certain amount of hours?
Similar to HZD imo. It’s a great boring game if that makes sense. I don’t play for too long at a time because it is so slow. I’m basically taking my time with this one.

Similar to HZD imo. It’s a great boring game if that makes sense. I don’t play for too long at a time because it is so slow. I’m basically taking my time with this one.

I always felt this about the old AC games back in the day

They weren’t necessarily fun but they kept me intrigued

Back
Top Bottom